Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Days it's Sunday

Happy Days It's Sunday...I had to say that to make sure I even knew it was Sunday..I mean lately my days are rolling into each other...and it's happening often...Oh My STARS...can we just slow down a bit to take a breath of fresh air ????

Morning again for me is and was too dang early but I'm dealing with it..by catching up later on with a Nap..I mean I have too..my brain gets in a slump and my body becomes a "Slug"...Lord help me..so Nap is big right now in my books..

Chatted with Diane and Bob this morning..they are now realizing their move back home is becoming real..Like I said, I will miss them both but not miss Diane's whine..and she's got one too...but really she and Bob are the neatest..I mean I know I'm gonna miss them terrible...but life will go on and I'll get stable again..

It's mainly because of my disease..not that I want to give it any credit..but I never felt I had to worry as they were there in case something went a Muck...now I'll be turning my trust into Jackie and Dickie and they are good people too.. I've known them for 5 years as well but not as well as I knew Bob and Diane..but there's a start, right ?

Today I made a breakfast casserole as I had a visit from an old friend and it was neat and food was good too...and of course the stuffing the soul was great and then we had for dessert these Pina Colada Pops I made ...boy they were good and simple too..so next time I make them I'll double batch..not overly sweet but refreshing..

Tonight hubby and I will watch Big Brother...we kind of like that show..all the ins and outs of telling those fibs to win all that money..goes to show you what people will do for a BUCK..LOL Hey, I'm sure I'd give it my best shot..

Hubby did his usual ..Sunday School teaching and then on to Church.. I keep telling him that I ain't never seen someone put in such long hours in Church..hahaha...We Catholics have long masses but can't touch these Southern Baptist  hahaha..

So that's about it for today and we'll be moving on to tomorrow...and we all know that can always bring me Surprises...OH +OH  I forgot...in speaking with Diane this morning she informed me we have visiting BEARS..YEP< Black Bears..so we were told not to put bird feed out or feed my humming birds...Now I'm sad cause my critters are use to that good stuff...but for every one's safety I need to comply...

I know one thing when I do come back they'll be yelling..Where's the Feed !!!...LOL

So safe travels to all and as always God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment