Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Big Day is Here, Thursday !

The big day is here, Thursday !....Yes, again this morning I woke about 3:00 am..and I couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep..I did try several times and then I gave up ...the heck with this and I came in on the big computer and played games..keeping my brain active..and my nerves calm...Why am I do uptight.. I mean I've waited for this day...now come on and let's get with the program...:)

Sounds good right..but on the other hand..you is just reading this and I'm the VICTIM !!!!...but as the morning progressed I got busy and calmed myself down without even realizing it...Thank Heavens  ...

I even had a Face Time Chat with one of the Sistah's from our Forum  Dawn, and also Echo..yeah the two of them ...and it was neat ...I so enjoy them both..and Dawn is so very much like me...in her way of thinking and wanting to get things DONE...Yeah Dawn..you did a great job too :)

So onward I went onto the next project...getting dressed and going out in the heat of the day...Felt like I was on a desert..dang it ...it was really warm..and so was my car till I let it run a bit..then that AC felt great...so I bee bop on over to the Doc's office...and the parking lot is jammed packed...

This parking lot is with black top..and I mean you could hear the crackling of the tar as you drove on it..eeeeew..that sucker is hot...and I just got this wild and crazy Idea..as my "pain"..(what pain it done left the building) is no longer in my back...son of a gun.. I've had that bugger for days and it drove me bonkers couldn't sleep, couldn't find a right place to lay on..and now it's GONE..sure just as I get to the Doc's office..my imaginary pain left, split, took a hike...Well, we'll just see about that...

I get out of the car and slowly walk up to the front door...I'm telling ya I really feel this heat...it's really like walking on hot coals and the smell of the tar..boy am I losing my mind or what...I can feel the sweat starting to come across my brow...(holy Hannah am I getting into this or what )...so I open the door and a blast of cold air hits me...Thank YOU ....that AC is in High Gear...let me just stand here for about an hour..hahaha...and then I go into the neat lobby with this huge water fall... I saw this lady sitting on the side of it...and I said, "Boy I could sure dive into this"...she laughed and then replied..."I thought the same thing..bet we'd have a crowd"...we both laughed as I proceeded to the Elevator...:)

Now you all know or maybe you don't but I'm not crazy about Elevators..I mean I have this thing...like claustrophobia and I've gotten worse as I have gotten older (not wiser) but I deal with it....I get on it or in it however you'd like to say it...but I'm there and I have to talk to myself or anyone that's on or in the dang thing...but I do it...reluctantly but I still do it...and then the door closes.

Ok, I can do this..this is nothing new been around ages..and hey, it's one two three and the door will open..look at the mirrors around here ...listen to that awful music..YIKES it is bad too..hahaha...but push the button and the door closes and up we go...up we go....up we go....WHAT...we ain't going up much and it's jerking ...HOLY CHITSKI...WE IS STUCK...YEAH...MURPHY done did it again...I'm now stuck in between floors...just what I don't  need...

Do I go into Panic Mode..hit the Deck...hahaha..wait.. I did sit down on the floor praying that I can get back up...and I push this  RED button...the one that says, "Call for HELP"...and in a few seconds well felt like hours a voice came on and said,,"Are YOU OK"... I sure hope so..I look up and there's a camera pointing at me....but I did reply I was..and then next was..."Do YOU NEED OXYGEN"...uh oh..am I gonna need it, are they gonna pipe it in ??????  I then said, NO NOT YET...LOL  I couldn't resist...I mean my humor goes into high gear all by itself when I'm nervous...and then I gave the woman my name...next thing I hear is.."Would have known it had to be YOU..."  and then laughing...UH ?????

Yeah it was the nurse that knows me too well...and it's not like this hasn't happened to me before..in fact it happened the first day the Doc opened his building...hahaha....See I'm known by the Queen of Happenings...or by  another name of...Murphy Strikes Again !!!...

It took about 20 minutes and they got me out of there...but I'm also glad I wasn't with other people cause then I would have had them all splitting their guts laughing...I mean I can pull some great one liners when it comes to being nervous...LOL...just ask my Doc on the O R table... before they put me out...It's a classic !!!

So long story short now that my finger tips are gasping here...I got an EKG today and Tuesday I am scheduled for an Echo Cardiogram then on Wednesday and Friday I am scheduled for a Nuclear Stress Test...and at the end of all those wild sounding tests.. I will get the results..Doc did say if there is any changes that we will go in..Now I know that sounds strange but this Doc has been inside my chest (heart) now 10 times and I have to say.."he knows me from the inside out".. and I don't have any fears..as I trust him completely..we've had our shares of very close calls..and he's got me through them...I sure wish he'd move to Florida for the winter :)

Next is just the waiting game till my tests are done..but I had to tell him.. He must have scared me cause my pain left...sure hope he keeps scaring me...:)

That's my story for today...betcha can't wait for tomorrow...Me either cause every day with me is always filled with surprises...

Thanks all for your kind words and prayers they mean a lot too me...and as I always say, "Safe travels to those that are on the road and as always..God's Blessing Shine Down on All..

No comments:

Post a Comment