Friday, June 1, 2012

A Wet Morning Start Off and it's Friday

A Wet Morning Start Off and it's Friday...and boy did it rain ..started at around 2am and continued most the morning..but it was needed..and no big winds or bright lights but off and on rain..even my some what grass is looking green..:)

I saw Big Red come over to the Humming bird Feeder pole and look in at me..yep, he was letting me know he was hungry..so what did I do ?  hahaha..I marched out in between rain drops and put some feed down for him.. Hey, I hear you chirping Big Red..hahaha..

Most of the morning it was just stay curled up on the couch and watch the birds fly to the feeder and also Woody give that Dove his "What For"  hahaha that is so wild..but I'm telling ya I see that expression Woody shows and if I was Mr Dumb Dove I wouldn't push the issue...cause it would be OUCH from that beak !

Towards afternoon it let up and that yucky feeling came in..you know the muggy feeling that makes you wanna stay in doors..I had to push my Critters out to even get them out the door...Zeke gave me a smile..and he wasn't saying, "I'm happy about this"..it was more like a Vampire Expression...!!! Them is sure Big Fangs.. Oh my stars..would he or wouldn't he ?????  Mine is not to reason with that look ...

I'm still not happy about this dog food situation and I think I had a nightmare ..what I can remember anyway...but I will feel better once I change my Critters over...Such a shame no matter what you buy today nothing is safe.. and always after you buy something and have it awhile a notice comes out...GAWD then you worry was it what I had ???? Thank God no one was ill .

The Weekend again and it's start going through my list of everything I'm going to take back and make sure I start emptying out my frig...but I'm at the stage where all I have to buy is Bread and Milk as my freezer is full .

Tomorrow I've got a big laundry day..I'll say and then some..but I need to clean my carport..if it's cooler in the morning..that won't be that bad..and I can multi task while doing that...

Just read Carol is out of intensive care and in her room so that was good news from the Sistahs going to Alaska...but from the bout with pneumonia seems Carol may also have an indication of some heart problems..so I'm praying that this will be mild...and maybe she'll come out of it since getting back to feeling better..Tests are going to be run and also her sister is coming in to be with her...Carol I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Well that's about all other than I'm a little ticked off with what's happening where I have my winter home..seems some of the things a lot of us were working on to change are having some difficulties..some times people just can't break old habits...like following Robert's Rule on Nominating instead of just appointing... that's a horse of another stable...ugh :(

I'm off to watch the Tube..TV and then try and relax..Praying all traveling are staying safe and again as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment