Sunday, June 17, 2012

An Enjoyable Sunday

An Enjoyable Sunday even if I didn't go any where..for me it was just being with my Critters and a neat visit from Hecliff and Gertrude !..Yes, it's been awhile since the two some stopped by for a visit..but visit they did..in fact I didn't notice the duo until I saw the head popping by my front window several times...and I heard Zeke give me the ...Uh Oh ! Someone is here :)

So I be bopped out and Hecliff started to waddle quickly over to me..I think the lad is bit hungry..now I have to tell you if he had a long tail it be waggin for sure..He and Gert were hungry and boy did they gobble up and even stayed and rested..that's not often but must have been doing some heavy travelin..sure hope I see them again along with Oh No before I head back home..

Most of the day I just relaxed..even did some pasta and have to tell ya that was GOOOOD!  I did up an Alfredo sauce with sausage and some Broccoli Rabe..nothing finer than to hear that Italian music playing only thing I didn't have was some Pisano..a dry red wine..but always good with pasta.

That was my main meal and 1pm and I was feeling so good and just looking out my window and enjoying all that passed by...of course those Black birds were in for their take..and Sargent Dove Stuff actually I should really call him..Sargent Dove Tuff Stuff..cause he sure packs some might blows..:)

Talked with hubby early this morning as he's not feeling well . Has another Sinus infection..he suffers greatly with those..seems he's never really over them when he gets another battle...He's been working rather long hours and I'm sure his resistance is low...soon he'll be here and I hope he'll get to relax on our way back home.. He complains but I think he enjoys the lean back and give orders...LOL 

I'm getting a tad edgy as I really hate to leave, I do so enjoy my place and the peace of mind that I do have..but I sure miss my hubby and home too..guess I'm torn between two worlds..if that makes sense.

I've got to really start knuckling down more...my energy span only last till noon time and then I'm petered out...but I've got my list in action now cause I'm getting down to the fine wire...

Hubby doesn't want me to bring the rig over till he gets here..was kinda wanting to have a jump start but he feels there are things he needs to do first..and it's true it won't take long for the frig and freezer to get cold on electric...and boy do I ever have to look and make sure what I have can fit !!!!

Have 5 big 6 gal water jugs I need to clean out with Clorox before we fill them with water to bring on the trip back... I do that so I don't have to fill the holding tanks..makes life so much easier and we take our showers at the Flying J so that's no biggy...

So that's about my days worth of On goings..tomorrow I will most likely put away a lot of my "Plastic" that I use for making up Critter foods as I have that at home base in Pa...Will feed my plants and also just made a batch of Humming bird food up for the next few weeks...

Have to also get my list ready for Diane and Bob on what I need them to do in the house and also head up to the office to pay my O&M for while I'm gone.

Good reading that the Sistahs are in Alaska..boy I sure wish I was there..but I will be one day..that's on my bucket list !!

Safe Travels to All and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment