Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To Tooting Tuesday !

To Tooting Tuesday !  and so I did toot my horn as I drove by :)..well I had to go to one of the neighbor's house...Jackie and Dickie as they just got new windows put in..They looked really good too...and yes, I'm gonna do that next time I come back .

I've been wanting to change my windows as I often get birds that fly into my windows..I'm sitting and hear "Bam" and look up and see the strangest form sliding down my window..sometimes it's not pleasant and other times they hit and fly away...ugh :(

So got the information and the next thing I do is put that into plan B for next fixin upper..hahaha..Hubby is gonna roll his eyes but these windows are very old and have a film on them so it looks like a mirror and when in the morning if the sun hits right I get a double reflexion..PLUS>...can't take pictures through the window too..so that's a major thingy !!!!

Morning I dragged and don't know why..just woke up moaning and complaining but the only ones that listen are my critters and they just look and walk away . So what good is it ???? well it helps mentally..some what .

My list seems to be growing instead of getting smaller ..but I do have to make a run for tomorrow to pick up (Plastic woo hoo)  a container to put this extra stuff I need to carry back home...plus need to get a few things in to make it through the week..

Also have to pick up some Dreamfields pasta..it's low carb for diabetics and it's pretty darn good.. Yes, I've been trying to be careful as for me Pasta is like my Staple in life along with Bread and every once in awhile some Pisano..

Psst if you go to http://www.dreamfieldsfoods.com/ you'll also get a $1.00 coupon..so see there are some good deals out there ...and every little bit helps..especially when it comes to getting your dish of pasta...Hahaha..

I have to get ready to feed my birds..hate that I have to feed them so late but as you all know..Them Black birds are lurking and I ain't a given in !  So now I'll make my walk to the front and whistle for Big Red and sit on my stoop and watch..hahaha..

Tonight another America's got Talent..gawd I hope some decent stuff tonight...and then I'm gonna see if I can just call it an early night..(Still 10pm ) and then do my escape in the morning...woooo hooo

Oh check out Ms Beth's Blog..(On the Road with Beth ) it's awesome even video..she is stepping it up a notch I'd say..but love them Sea Otters and oh..well check it out...

All those traveling stay Safe and as always God's Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment