Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF....I think !

TGIF (Thank Gawd it's Friday) I think !!!!...well my morning started off pretty darn good.. I was full of vim and vigar...hahaha..and I got a lot done..I mean I have to fill the Dawg bins..emptied a 40lb bag plus the other bins with the other food 30 lb bag..so I was filled bagged out !...Then on to the room closet to grab another big sack of TP..(that's toilet paper) and load the cabinets in both bathrooms..that finished...put in a load of DAWG towels and that got finished and pretty much I was about finished..Where's my coffee????

Got critters fed and they done their thang and washed down the mat..that was done and yes, I did my plants and birds..now on for my next Adventure..puffing here...

Got my shower and got dressed I was on a mission...(I'll say) and out the door I went..was gonna fill my car up with gas..but thought let me go and get this phone situation done first...so off I drove to the phone store..

Gentleman was extremely helpful (sure cause I'm spending my money) and I got to look around at all the "new and exciting" phones..what they could do for just a few bucks more...and I'm telling ya..there is a lot to all this new tech stuff..:)

So I picked out what I wanted and as the Salesman was explaining a young woman came in holding a child in her arms..her little legs were dangling..and boy was she ever cute..pointing her little finger and asking Mommy all about the phones...next thing I knew they were right next to me..listening to what the Salesman was saying...

Then I asked to see a White Phone as the black ones were ok..but my eyes .. I mean having to search for it in my tote bag..hahaha..well he goes in the back brings out the box ..opens it and shows me all the good stuff.. I then said something..(forgetting now about comparing phones..) and he lays the phone on the counter and as we both turn (the Salesman and I ) I see out of the side of my eyes a leg move and a swift kick and a the little girl cry..and with that both he and I see the phone on the counter...minding it's own business shoot across the counter and Wham, Bam...to the floor..OOOPS !!!

The young woman says, "Oh, I'm so sorry..."  and I'm sure she was as the Salesman runs over and picks the phone off the floor.. I mean to tell you that phone was Jet Propelled...like light as a feather too...and slide..boy that would have and should have been a "Home Run"...

I then said laughingly as I could hardly catch my breath and see ..my eyes were filled with tears..."WEll, I don't want that one " !...I'm telling ya I was laughing so hard.. I was like in shock...Thank goodness it wasn't me hitting the dang thing...cause I would have had to pay..I'm sure...

So I then say to the Salesman who has the look of shock written across his face... "I'll take the White One"..and he looks at me and says, "That was the only White One we have in the store"...OMG !!!... MURPHY..you have to leave me be !!!

What a shocker ..but he did say, "he'll order another one in and it should be in Saturday"...hahahaha.. I'm shaking my head ..as I was hoping to get all this done today..but not in my life time...I mean it's always something happening around me...and then I leave the store and don't get gas in my car.. I was shell shocked and just drove home...

So I guess tomorrow if they call or if not I'm still gonna have to fill up my tank as I get 30cents a gallon off..and has to be done before July 1..and we do know tomorrow is the last day of June....

Now I'm just gonna relax and chill out and maybe one day write a book on all my strange happenings.. some times I think people think I make things up...but I'm not that good !!!  

Getting ready to make dinner and then do a little knitting and write down my rows...because I didn't get my phone with all those apps..hahahaha..

Stay Safe and Enjoy every moment..cause if you are ever parked near me...well I can tell ya one thing.. it won't be dull !!!!!!

God Bless  

No comments:

Post a Comment