Friday, June 15, 2012

It's a Late Night posting on Friday

It's a Late Night posting on Friday....and the beginning of the weekend...:) Well today was rather busy...I had made my Lemon Drop Cake at 5am and from there on it was on the go...Critters weren't happy campers as I had to put them up a few times...Zeke gave me his look...and Abby, well she dilly dallied all the way to her crate too..ah but Ms Reba..well she gets the big chair to look out the window and complain...

Even had Clancy call to let me know he was gonna do some trimming and weeding..and boy did my yard need it..along with the mower that came whipping through..never saw mowers move so fast..Here they are and There they go !

Cut up my cake to make delivery ..yeah, I'm a delivery lady..LOL well I enjoy some cake but to keep it all is not a good thing for me..So I share..just like the President keeps saying..."Share the Wealth"..so I do and I did..

Dropped by the fighting duo partner John..and he was happy to get his little goodie and I gave him some for Jane..and I have to tell ya..when Jane called me..She and John were having their usual...yeah, knock your socks off yelling..and she (Jane) wonders why I keep refusing lunch with the two of them...NEVER...NEVER...Hahaha It's a fact, Jack !

Got back from a quick stop at Winn Dixie..needed some milk ..lately I'm drinking a lot..but it's oh so good with cake too :)   and of course PBJ (Peanut Butter and Jelly) and of course needed to pick up some ground sirloin for Ms Reba and ME...yeah she and I share .....see again like I said, "I'm sometimes politically correct more than I realize"  hahaha

Made my trip to the Rice Fields this evening and also did up a few pre packaged ready to go Veggies for my Critters...so tomorrow I'll make another batch which hopefully that will (get these words) take me to back home in Pa...oh...ya know it's getting closer..sure am gonna miss my winter home.

I enjoy it so much..but I do miss my hubby ...however I have so many things keeping me busy and I so enjoy watching birds and their habits..and who rules the "Roost". 

Back home in Pa, I really don't have a back yard setup like here..because we have removed most trees other than what's in the fields and we have a big swimming pool..so lots of concrete and water..:)..and in the front of my house I have a huge porch that covers the complete front of my house and a small front yard..but lately a lot of traffic...(sucks) our drive has been getting so busy...that putting up a feeder..not many would even think about it..

These are the nice features I have here..back in the area that my house sets in..no traffic and nice and quiet...and all kinds of critters walk through...it makes it enjoyable when I can sit on the couch or my big chair and just take in what shows up at the feeders...some days I'm even surprised..

Clancy did a great job on the yard and even picked up the roses..well brought the dirt up around more so that they would stand better..The rain had done a number and they were kind of lying over...they look so much better...

Hired a gentleman to remove a tree stump..so he'll come over one day next week and I believe the term is burr it out...and Clancy will fill it in with some soil..and some grass seed.. As I plan to get a tree seat for that one tree..kind of dress up that area..

Watched Under Cover Boss.. I enjoy that show and tonight it was about Mack Truck..and all the plants that were shown I've been too...I have some friends that had done some consulting work years ago for that company..and one friend I have lived near the one in Macungie, Pa..just outside of Allentown, Pa.

So tomorrow I have some things planned and then start putting my list together to get a move on..as I'm gonna bring the Rig over next Friday or Saturday to turn on the Frig and Freezer..and give a clean sweep inside as it's just a little dusty..

Time is sure moving fast now..and soon Hubby will be here..I can't wait but then again...I wish I had a few more weeks....oh well...the drive home is always interesting...have to make sure hubby brings his laptop so I can log and blog..I'm addicted..:)

Safe travels to all and to all..God's Blessing..

No comments:

Post a Comment