Sunday, June 3, 2012

An Early Rising on Sunday

An Early Rising on Sunday....I'll say, "It sure was"... I woke up at a little after 3am and couldn't, no matter how hard I tried get back to sleep ..So up I popped and dragged me weary arse bones out to the living room...sorted my meds for the week (Yes, it's that time again) so I could enjoy each day with my "Gallon of water" and my right day Pill box to enjoy the gulping down of many colored (like the rainbow) odd shaped, big and small pills...

Then I sat in my big chair and turned on the TV to find some news/weather and then I looked at the outside temp 71...omg!!!!  I thought a few minutes and then I remembered what I had planned to do from the night before..if I were to awake really early..."Grab that Laundry"  get er' done while it's cool..hahaha...Cool...well I wouldn't really go that far..but I sure did grab that handy dandy "Rubber maid basket"...:)

By 4am I had my first load in the washer and even poor Zeke followed me into the garage (where my washer and dryer are) and I will tell you when I walked out he was right behind me...guess he doesn't want an instant replay of being locked in there again ....Good Boy Zeke !!!

Ms Reba surprised me as I was coming back in the house..she greeted me at the doorway..ok this is gonna be a long, long day for her..better make sure she don't start complaining...hahahahaha she can get in your face when she's not in a good mood...(BRAT)..

So that's how my morning was going ...getting things done early so I could fall out on the couch towards the rest of the day..and that's exactly what I did too...of course my Birds and even OH NO (Sand Crane) came by..he was waiting for me to come out with a few morsels...I called his name and I could actually see him rise up a little higher.. Hard to say, "See his expression cause if you see a Sand Crane they seem to have one expression...DUH !!! but they are sure neat... any way OH NO came over towards me..but still at a distance and I put some of the nuts and berries down and turned around and walked just a little bit away and he sure as shootin' moved in for the "Breakfast"...

My Big Red was chirping..as I filled his feeder..boy them critters can eat..every day I have to fill this flat feeder cause we keep getting more and more Fly bys coming in for a quick meal..and wind up staying...Like I've said before, "Words out, free food at Zeee's"..that's all it takes :)

Even fed my Roses which by the way took a beating with that heavy rain...darn I wanted to take a picture.. I will tomorrow..so I can post it ..cause they is sure bloomin' babies...and look really pretty too...

Most the afternoon I folded "Socks"...hate that job..remember when Momma would have me do that ...gawd ...match them first then fold..HATE IT !!! but that was always my job..sometimes I wonder if that was my punishment.????

Tomorrow I'm gonna do the rest of my laundry ..like my towels and sheets and will do it early too...so much better cause heat makes me like a "Slug"..well, (thinking here) yeah, "Slug" is the proper term for me...but it's not just heat...hahahaha..it's by the time I take my afternoon meds..oh boy...I can just lay down and close my eyes..."Is it morning yet" ?

So that's my some what day and the rest well..is always a Ad lib ...:)

Safe travels to all and most of all...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment