Thursday, June 21, 2012

Most Definitely a Wet Thursday Afternoon :)

Most Definitely a Wet Thursday Afternoon:) and boy did it come down fast and furious..it was a blur  outside and from inside I heard the tapping on my metal roof..kind of like when in the motor home and the rain puts you to sleep... WHO???? not ME...hahaha..when it rains this hard in the motor home I'm white knuckled..hahaha..

Well it's official..hubby and I both decided with the weather forecast for Florida for the next several days...no sense in him flying in and we attempting to load up and me drive ...I'm not in a hurry cause did I forget.."I'm retired" ?

Also with what's happening with my hubby's company ..things aren't looking to great..Economy is choking everyone to NOTHINGNESS !!  Sucks and it's gonna take a miracle to make a change..and it's gonna be long and hard..I pray for all that something will change for everyone !

This morning I dragged..woke up and my body ached...then I think .."What in the world "?  I went to bed in better shape than what I woke up...?????? Something is wrong...where, what, how and when?????

I had to laugh at myself cause I remember hearing those words and saying to myself.."What ?  How could that be...I mean you only were sleeping" ?  See never laugh at anyone..cause it bites you in the ARSE !!!

Got a nice surprise in the mail today...My niece's son (my great nephew) and his wife sent me a thank you card from their wedding with a few glasses plus a script saying "Part of my gift was also a donation to my favorite charity".. I thought that was really a wonderful idea..and I now have to send them a note thanking them for their kindness...neat concept too !

Also my hubby shipped me down a 7lb can of special Tomatoes I use to make my "Gravy"  (Sauce) what we use in the family restaurant ..it's delicious..the tomatoes are so good !  So now I have to make some up as I had planned on making some Lasagna to take with us on the way back ..so it would be..heat and eat :)..you know that Microwave has to earn it's keep...I even had a pot roast done up with brown gravy and put in sealed bags so I could just zap that too for open faced sandwiches.

Tonight I'm not sure what I'm even gonna watch..but I hear Ms Reba as it's time for "Pills"..you know the ones she don't get but gets the treat instead ..she's sharp that little lady ..

That's about it other than now I have to move stuff around to get by as it was packed to go into the motor home..so it's shuffle here and there..and then more vacuuming..ugh not my favorite thing to do..

So all that are on the road traveling..Stay safe and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment