Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I can't believe it's Wednesday

I can't believe it's Wednesday already..time is sure scooting by ..and I've got so much to get done...See what happens when you enjoy stuff and get that lazy mode into action..I mean since Oct of 2011 till present..WOW...lots of "STUFF".

I got up this morning (early worm again) and heard on the news it was gonna rain..so I figured well that's one less job for me to do..I mean why Water when it's gonna RAIN..well, it didn't..and it still hasn't as of yet and although I've heard the Thunder...and even in the morning it was dark and dreary but not a spit or a sprinkle...nada!

Now I did go out and feed my birds..but in the late afternoon ..but those Black Birds are now getting smarter..hmmm gots to think of a better idea..where's my B B gun ..lol..nah, I couldn't but then again maybe I should !

Today I did cabinets..and that sucks too..but I got them done..dishes I haven't used got washed (in the dish washer Sadie) and then put back in the cabinets with fresh clean shelf paper...I love that stuff..I know it's old fashion but I never claimed to be a "Moderate"  uh oh that sounds political :)

Now I'm too pooped to pop...but I did make myself a Chocolate Egg Creme Soda...being a New Yorker that is the finest ever..I even had to make my Chocolate syrup too..and for those that don't know what it is...well..let me explain...:)  It has no Creme or Eggs...Go figure why the name ???? DUH cause it's rich tasting like it should have ...so here's how ya make it

It's Chocolate Syrup (the finest you can buy or make) Whole milk and Seltzer..that's right Seltzer that gives it it's fizz and bubbles...put some chocolate syrup in the bottom of the glass..a good couple tablespoons..about a 1/3 cup of whole milk and (like you are layering) then add the Seltzer water and stir with a long handle spoon..like you are beating eggs...but not real hard or you'll break the glass..:)....ta daaaaaaaaaa!  if you do it right you'll never ever not want another...They are the famous drink of New Yorkers..

That made my day and will my night as well cause later on I'll make another..oh yeah..no doubt about it !  I made enough chocolate syrup cause I knew one would not be enough :)

I also forgot to go up to the front of our community as we have a man who comes in on Wednesday with Veggies..they call him "Rooster"..I think :)  any way don't cha just know it I forgot as I was wanting some tomatoes...now I guess I'll have to go out tomorrow or maybe Friday there is a road stand that my friends go to on the way to the Villages that someone sells really good veggies too..so guess my craving for Tomatoes will be resolved soon...or maybe if I'm lucky John or Jane will pick some up..Wishful Thinking..maybe :)

Later tonight I'll watch a movie..I think Duets might be on tonight too not sure my brain is kind of tired as I write..I'm lucky I can even get my fingers to go in the right direction.

So that's my story and I'm stickin' (truly need to take a shower from all the dust ) and praying all my Sistahs are safe and the road to Alaska is opened by now...

God's Blessings to All....

Psst !  It's So Ya Think Ya Can Dance :) After I get done watching that I'll soak in a hot tub of Epsom Salts and Water...just the thought will make me ache  hahaha...Nite All...!

No comments:

Post a Comment