Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A busy Tuesday

A busy Tuesday with dull stuff that had to get done !  Today for me was DULL..but for the latter part where a Humming bird flew up to my window (which has the film on it ..like  a mirror image) and kept taping at the window..was he thinking it was some other HUMMER ???? NOPE !  He was letting me know the feeder was empty and when I went outside to check what was going on...he buzzed by my ear...LOOK OUT THERE>.hahaha.. but I came in and put another feeder out there with fresh juice..more chilled like..hahaha..I know he came over stuck his long snout and WOW Frozen Brain...:)...but he came back for more so he must have liked it ...hahahaha..

Anyway my morning and most of my day has been dull..I've been cleaning out my dresser draws..YIKES that's a boring job..putting new liner paper in and more Lavender soap bars ( I use English Lavender) and then making sure all my clothes were back in order..

What's strange is my Dresser Draws (if I said "Draws" you'd think Undies ) LOL...especially with my Brooklyn accent :)..any way the strange this is..I have to have my Draws in Order..it drives me bonkers..yet I don't mind a few clutter on counters......I know I'm strange and I sometimes have to ask myself.."What's With It " ?   Dunno..but have been this way all my life...Everything in my cabinets are in order too...but look out for counters..OY !!

So that's been most of my days work, Oh! and chasing them pain in the arse Black Birds..gawd they never give up..sure hope they head out of here soon cause it's causing havoc at my feeders..my Big Red and Woody have been complaining..big time ..even watched one of the Ring neck Doves fight the Black bird..and guess what ?   I was routing that Dove on too...What a day

Tonight I'll watch America's Got Talent..checked to make sure it was gonna be on...want to see what they do about that Cowboy/Soldier phony..I just still can't believe someone would make that stuff up...WHY????? and on TV ..Didn't he realize that if he was injured like he said he was..he would have received a Purple Heart ?   That's what happened someone looked into why he wasn't given one...FOOL...

Got a call from my friend Jane (the fighting duo pair) and she asked if I would like to go out to dinner on Father's Day with her and John...Guess what my answer was...(I'm really awful)  "Thanks, but NO THANKS"....I can't trust the two of you together...she laughed even though she promised to be good...It would never happen cause they can't be good..they thrive on it !  I call it Fuel for the Fire that lives in them...!

However afterwards I did feel bad..(but not stupid) so I'll call her later and she and I will go to lunch as I have to go to Home Depot and we'll have lunch on the way back..There is a method to my madness as well...:)   Nope I ain't earning my Wings for sure .

It's been another warm day so much so that I'm in reverse speed...but I'm getting things done ..and looking at the days it will be less now than two weeks before hubby comes down and we head on our journey back to Pa...

So with that I'll say, "Stay Tuned cause ya never know what lurks around me"

Safe travels to all and God's Blessing shine on all !

No comments:

Post a Comment