Monday, June 11, 2012

Woe it's me, it's Monday !

Woe it's me, it's Monday !   Last night we had one hell of a lightening storm..and I sure wasn't excited about that weather alarm ...it kept going off.. Warning, Warning..ok, I hear ya and I see it and I'm not a happy camper ..where do I hide ....:(

That was my night and when I finally fell asleep I had a nightmare..can't even remember but I know I was running cause my sheets were wrapped around my legs...hahaha...woke up and if I would have attempted to get out of bed I would have fell on the floor...UH OH I hear a commercial.."Help me I'm falling and I can't get up "...sound familiar ????

Got up around 5ish (over slept or maybe I was tied up ) and remembered..It's that Blinkin' Trash Day...Do I hear a bugle ?  NOPE but I know one thing..I've got to get that trash out to the curb...HURRY...get a long little doggies let's get this show on the road..hahaha

No fooling...there is no time set on when the truck shows up..and by what happened last time it best be out there before the dawn breaks..!!! So I got all my trash gathered and I heard them birds calling but no not today not this morning anyway cause those Black Birds were in the trees waiting..

Shame I can't feed my critters (birds) but I'll wait till later on ..but they do have the hopper feeder that is loaded with food...so they'll be ok..but Woody and his pals...well it will be close to 6pm before I put food in that big feeder.

Had to make my morning run at Walmarts and pick up a few things...and boy I also picked up some pretty color yarn for some more Dish Rags..I'm telling ya I'm gonna be known as the dish rag lady... I've decided what I don't give as gifts I'll sell and donate the proceeds to Breast Cancer and Heart Disease...cause they sure can use the help..and so can we !

Was good getting out of the house even if it was for a short trip...still haven't gotten my bird bath..maybe one day this week I'll go to Home Depot and check there and see if I can find what I'm looking for..I also need a Rubber maid Step Stool..that's for sure..

Tonight I'll watch America's Got Talent..I'm telling ya I just listened to the news about that so called Soldier..and it was all a lie..OMG..what is wrong with him...and I was so choked up with his singing ...he stuttered talking but sang beautifully...and I've known people that stuttered and it's true they sing like normal...but to make up a lie that he had a brain injury from the service WOW...

Oh, I'm gonna buy me a few of those Power Ball Tickets..have never bought one so this is a first..maybe I'll get lucky.. hahaha..that's positive thinking..I always said, "in order to win, ya need to play"..so once in awhile won't be so bad...:)

Now it's a little "take a break time"...and lean back and listen to some music that always soothes me...might even catch a quick nap...yeah sounds tempting ..but I need to hide my knitting needles..bad habit when I sit in the Big Chair..hahaha..

Safe Travels to All and most important...God's Blessings to All !

Pssst !  America's Got Talent wasn't on... so I'll have to wait till tomorrow night to see what they do with that singing cowboy that told a sad tale !

No comments:

Post a Comment