Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Not so bad this Tuesday

Not so bad this Tuesday.... I slept better last night after the 11:00 pm news hearing that the Tornado Watches were called off..that surely helped...as my fingers were tired of knitting... I mean I even dreamt about knitting..!

Morning was off and on rain and in between those drops I managed to get a few chores done..even sparked up my Crock Pots (2)  ..made Meat Loaf and Baked Potatoes.. and for the veggie I had green beans ala micro wave...Hey it was simple easy and hardly no clean up..Used my Crock pot liners..won't leave home without them :)

We had some gusty winds off and on too with some heavy down pours...as I knitted on the couch..LOL  TV was in and out because of the heavy clouds..but I was relaxed and watching this scarf grow !

Heard on the news that  Storm Debby hit land in Cedar Key ...that's not that from from me..more North West but she will move across the State and hopefully be out of here by Thursday..Soooooo it will be another long night and day..but that's ok cause I have plenty of YARN..(or is that telling tales :) )....

Not sure I'll even watch TV....that's if I have Satellite...but I can listen to some soothing music and knit to my hearts content...that isn't so bad really..as long as I don't hear any sirens going off...OMG..that makes me nervous..and in this double wide there isn't too much of any thing to hope for other than laying in a ditch..but we don't have any ditches ....and if we did..there most likely be a gator with all this water...OY !!!!

Learning this Entrelac pattern was not too bad.. I watched on YouTube and boy that was really simple..of course I played that so many times I could tell you what that lady was gonna do next..but it worked !!

Scarf is coming along nicely..I'll most likely have to block it..but thought this pattern would make a really neat Tote Bag...another great Christmas gift for one of my nieces...I'm always planning ahead..already got those dish clothes done and I have to make a center piece for a round table ..so that's my next thing to work on... Never got the chance to do my Table Cloth..started the pattern but boy was that confusing..so I'll look on for another..

So it's hang on to my Hat and wait this storm out..thank goodness it didn't build any more power..cause it was here a long time...I think it liked the area !..

Well not too much other than..Stay Safe and Dry ..and God's Blessing Shine Down On All !

No comments:

Post a Comment