Saturday, June 9, 2012

Back Stroking on Saturday :)

Back Stroking on Saturday :)  Oh my yes !  I mean the morning started off with..."is it gonna rain"..but then by afternoon...oh boy it rained and rained and might even rain more...Ouch I'm back stroking with all this water...

Woke up again early but was still exhausted as Ms Abby was ill last night..poor sweetie..and it's not often she is..but when she is...LOOK OUT BELOW ..so late last night I had clean up detail and even shampooed the carpet..and wouldn't ya know it as I took my trusty bissell out in the laundry room to empty and clean up..the dang light was giving me fits.

Turned it on and nothing ...turned it off and on and then one side came on somewhat...WHAT ????  Then again I flicked the switch...you know these fluorescent lights can be a pain in the ARSE..and that it was..only one tube lit up and that's all I had...Anyone have a flashlight ?

After I got that mess cleaned up I then put down some towels so I wasn't stepping on wet carpet...oy!  here we go again..then that means..YEP you got it...Laundry, lots of laundry ..towels lots of towels..

By the time I finished it was 1:30am and I had to fall in bed I was exhausted..but 4:30am my eyes opened and I felt like I needed more sleep but wasn't getting any...so up I got and only thing I didn't do was water plants and feed birds..cause I had fed them later last night so I knew they'd have some in the feeder before those Black Birds came...

I'm gonna try feeding my birds later in the evening so they can have something for morning..see how that works out ...or maybe get a few cats to chase the Black Birds...boy I don't like Black birds.!!!!

So my day was not great and I didn't feel like doing much other than I knew I had to open a big bag of food for Critters and put that in the bins..and yep do up some dry food for Ms Reba...hers I have to crush ..it's tough when ya ain't go no teeth..lol..poor little ole gal..but she sure think she does the way she'll grab my finger hahaha...

Today is Zeke's Birthday and YES! I did sing happy birthday to him as I brought him in breakfast ..even gave him an extra goodie...NO CAKE but a big cookie which disappeared as soon as I put it in his dish...!!!!! Even Ms Abby did her howl as I sang...Now that's a site to see and for sore ears as well...:)

I'd love to go to bed early but can't as I have to give meds at 10pm but I can tell ya at 10:01pm I'm color me gone and over and out...now that I'm counting the minutes too...

Just read on our Women's RV Forum that Echo is getting a TT from one of the other Sistahs,Dawn. Something about us Sistahs...we come together when someone is in trouble or need and it's been a tough road for Echo and Kelly ..made tears come to my eyes as I read it...plus lots of the Sistahs are chipping in for gas money so that Echo can drive out to Texas and pick it up..and the TT that Echo has so many things wrong with it...that she's gonna give that to someone that's handy  and in need too...

Always makes you feel good to hear and know of someone reaching out to help others...passing it forward really does work...it's a good thing !

Dawn you made my day . Thank you from all of us Sistahs. One of these days we'll all meet. What a wonderful GTG that will be...Just think if we could ever arrange all of us together at one time...LOOK OUT WORLD !

So with those great thoughts and words I'm gonna call it a night ! Safe travels to all and as always..God's Blessings too !

No comments:

Post a Comment