Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Woolly Boogers Wednesday :)

Woolly Boogers Wednesday :) as I laugh out loud...that's what I'm calling them dang Black Birds..Woolly Boogers..I sat out this afternoon (get this) banging my dawg food dishes chasing them suckers away so my Cardinals, Woodpeckers and rest of the other feathered friends could eat in peace..Now I'm not sure on how much peace any one around me had..BUT..them Woolly Boogers were in flight most of the time..till I got tired and came in..then it looked like the scene from the movie The Birds...OMG..it was like a black cloud of them suckers..

Well, let me see..morning came and went..hahaha..well I had to go pay my O& M here for the remainder of the year..(cause I'm too lazy to mail it ) and this way I don't have to remember ...Did I ?????...got that done and shot over to Publix and picked up a few things and YES, I bought that Dreamfields Pasta.

It's been on and off looking like rain but only a few sprinkles till I heard the news tonight..OUCH..it's gonna get nasty and hubby is due to fly in on Monday for us to head out...sooooooo when he called on his way home I made a suggestion...as he's so caught up with what is happening at work too...

Let's delay the coming home for a couple of weeks and fly in on the 9th of July..it's not big deal..as my Doc appointments are the 15th and 16th and I'll be home for them...and I'm not anxious to drive in all that nasty heavy down pours towing my car too...No need to stress and HeY! I'm retired not trying to expire...:)

Tonight hubby and I will discuss it more as we check out the whole weather situation..I don't mind even driving home myself..I mean I've done it for years and I take my time anyway...The Critters are good for me and I've got my routine on where I go and how far I drive...so we'll have out chat later and make up our minds.

Tried that Dreamfields..now I didn't notice to big a difference in the pasta ..maybe just a smidgen..but no big difference..but I will say this, "You won't eat a lot..cause it fills you"..yep, when they say "Fiber" there sure is and you don't or can't over indulge :) :) :).....

However being the true blue Italian that I is...I need my PASTA..plain and simple and I don't (not that I couldn't) eat big portions..but something about my home made pasta...Gots ta have it !!!!....

Not sure what's even on TV as last nights America's Got Talent was repeats and that stunk..Hahaha..so I think I watched a movie I had recorded..notice I said, "I think"..I fell asleep through part of it..so that's how that goes...

Kind of bummed out with the weather as I was planning on going home and watching the fireworks...as from my front porch I can look up in the sky and catch all that Philly has to offer...just bring out my goodies and lean back with my Off spray and enjoy..

So stay tuned and see If I travel up the road..or do I stay here till the clear skies stick around LOL...

Safe travels to all and as always....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment