Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back to the Rice Fields on Tuesday :)

Back to the Rice Fields on Tuesday :) Bright and early too..I needed a big jump start as I had done a lot of prep work with veggies last time so that was a big push for me and washing the rice..OMG..what a huge amount of starch ..rinse, wash, rinse, wash you get the picture had to do that about 6 times..but it does make the rice come out better..and thanks to my trusty Rice Cooker (won't leave that sweet heart behind) it comes together great..

I started my morning again at 4ish..but that's a lot easier for me and I can always catch those "Naps"..but with the heat how it's been I need morning ..wee morning to get a lot of my work done...

Did my last go at laundry and that was mainly TOWELS..Dawg ones and Human ones..LOL  but it's all done thank heavens...and now it's maybe later tonight before bed time...vacuum...yeah I need that job for last..

I'll open the Food Bags (40lb) and put in the bins and that will be one more less thing to do...and then more boxes to be gotten rid of...ah but it's now nice to have two (2) pick ups of trash..my frig will be cleaned out Sunday night and ready for a new start hahaha..

Next will be to pack up veggie bags..put my mixture together ahead of time so all I need to do is dump into a bowl add water and then on to the microwave...whoopee !!! That really does give me a break ...the only killer is getting it all done up ahead of time..but that's all I've got when everything else is finished...:)

Gonna watch AGT (now I'm getting fancy ) America's Got Talent tonight sure hope these wild and crazy acts aren't too many tonight..this is the part I really don't care for..Let's get down to the competition...Action please !

Rained off and on which we dearly need and of course I had to go out and put some feed in the feeder..I'm telling ya those Black Birds (4 and 20 hahaha) in that dang pie must be starving..cause they gobble almost everything up and are as bad as those Doves...they won't let the other birds at the feeder..so up and down I go chasing them away so others can have their turn..

Tomorrow I've got to pick up my scripts (another months supply of life in a bottle) and also go to Ace Hardware ...pick up a Rubber Maid Step Stool and some bug spray for my roses...then on to Winn Dixie...ah my neat little grocery store...

Just saw a few neat posts from the Sistahs heading into Canada..I'm sure that will never be the same hahaha..and they have some neat pictures too..just check out along side my Blog for what and where they are...Yes, I'm jealous ...no two ways about it !

Again safe travels to all and above all....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment