Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday another eye opener :)

Saturday another eye opener :)...MOrning was a mess for me ..just couldn't get things done right...started my day too dang early for one thing and from then on it was just a MESS !...So I decided to sit back and leave it alone..

But first thing this morning I got a call from Joe..the guy who was gonna burr my tree stump..he decided to come over and do his thang !  Yep, it was neat watching and his wife Diana was really interesting..she has a gorgeous tattoo on her forearm..and I'm a liking it..it's a yellow rose just like I have on my shoulder with the majenta bordering it.. it's acutally a Peace Rose..but hers is really an open version with some beautiful art work added..like a little purple swirls..and it's really awesome...Yes, I'm thinking about it..it's been many many moons since I've had one done...it might be my last too..but I'm thinking...

After my tree stump was burred  I leaned back and just watched out my big windows in the living room and watched the antics of the "Birds"...and what was my eye opener ?

Well you all know how (if you have been reading my blog) I am not a happy camper about those DOVES...well, I got a really big eye opener this afternoon.. My bird feeder has been hit with nasty arse Black Birds..and Gawd I can't wait till they leave FLORIDA !

So as I watched this over whelming nasty arse Black Birds hit the feeder and chase all my Cardinals, Woodpeckers, Titmice (more than one) and cutests little Chic-A-Dees away and then  along came those Doves..and one in particular..one I now call Sargent Dove Stuff...That bad boy took on those Black Birds..!

As he flew into the feeder those Black Birds went on attack...and Sargent Dove Stuff done puffed up his chest and looked like a big ole Rollie Pollie..and proceeded to peck back..it was the War of the Birds..and one by one he pushed and pecked them all off...AMAZING DOVE !! 

I'm proud to have him in my feeder..hahaha..and so it was like that most of the day..the Challenge of the Feeder..and I watched it.. should have taken a video of it.. it was better than the movies on today...:)

Later on in the evening I went out and filled the big feeder for my late night snackers..and dang those Black Birds..back they came with avengence..but I decided I'd play the "BAD ARSE"..and I sat outside and made those suckers leave so my Big Red and Woody and Sargent Dove could enjoy their evening meal..infact I had a little music in the background..William Tell Overture..hahaha..

Now I'm tired cause I've been up too long and I need to get to bed early..well right at 10pm after I give all the meds...I've already set the pills up for the beginning of the week...the colors of the rainbow...

Read this evening that Nan, one of the Sistahs that's traveling to Alaska went missing in action for a few days and come to find out she was not well..feeling dizzy ...I do hope Nan takes it easy as I also read that the Sistahs caught up with her and Lizzie was taking care and checking in on her..

I keep all those Sistahs in my prayers..neat group of ladies..well Safe travels all and as always..God's Blessings be with you all ..

No comments:

Post a Comment