Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday and Debby is still around :(

It's Monday and Debby is still around :(....I mean to tell you I did not sleep a wink last night..and by morning I was still hearing that weather radio giving off it's WARNINGS...

My morning was awful as I was tired but couldn't sleep and I had a rotten headache..but the good thing was...I learned how to Entrelac !!!! I mean I started all over and casted on 32 sts and away I went...and with tonight I'm
sure I'll be still going strong...

I did manage to catch a couple of hours and that helped...and my headache, although I still have it..but it's not as bad...and hopefully by bed time when I pray the Tornado Watches might go away I'll be able to catch a few more hours.

It was also TRASH day and I got mine to the curb at 6:30am..and even snuck over and fed my birds ..Big Red was whistling and before I could turn around there were 12 Cardinals as the feeder..WOW they were hungry .

Most of the day I watched the news..I am telling you at one point they had Debby coming straight at us..but as of right now ...she's heading straight with a turn into Tallahassee and Jacksonville...who knows until she gets here !

Read on our RV Forum one of our Sistah's hubby passed away this morning... we are such a neat group of women and all of us (even though from different walks of life) are pretty close..We are there for each other when needed and often give some sound good advice..We've been online friends for years .

My Critters haven't been to happy with all this rain..cause I've been shoving them out the door in between rain drops..then there is the time when I have to say, "Sorry Charlie"..hahaha..yep they get soaked and I've got all the wet towels to prove it...:)

So here I sit about to knit ..Hey I did a poem.:)  and wait till this storm passes by...hubby will be coming down on July 9th and we'll try it again  LOL  good thing for sure he didn't come when planned...but I don't think much was happening at the airport either..

So please tonight as you all read my blog give a little prayer up for Sheila and her hubby Larry as he's now in the arms of our Lord.....

Safe travels to all and as always...God's Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment