Monday, June 18, 2012

My Monday Lists began today

My Monday Lists began today...The list to gather things to go back home to Pa and what needs to be done in the house by Diane and Bob.  This is a ritual I've done each year..and I can't believe it but it will be 5 years come August !

Morning again was wee early and Ms Reba joined me too..she knows something is going on..like I'm making sure all my "Plastic"..(I felt a tear fall as I zipped them up) away and start clearing out the pantry..

Laundry is already building up but I won't do any till the day before this way I'll only have what we wear home..boy that sounds strange but I'm getting the jitters going.

Hubby is still not feeling well..seems just before we either are going or coming one of us gets the "Illness"..so I'm hoping he'll get some meds to get over it before he comes down...(I don't want it !)

I did Feeder duty tonight..hahaha..sat on the stoop again protecting the Feeder..cause I filled the big feeder so my feather friends could have dinner and morning breakfast but man oh man there had to be 50 or better Black Birds attempting to zoom in...WRONG..Me and Sargent Dove Tuff Stuff (his new add on name) made sure they didn't get in...that was about an hour outside thank goodness it wasn't hot..:)

Later on as I went in two of the Blackbirds came in for a quick feed ..these ones shared..which surprised me..guess they sat up in the trees a long time and decided if they wanted any of that good stuff they need not be a PIG..LOL

Hecliff and Gertrude stopped by again this morning and they were happy to see me..they waddled over and ate and ate and ate..Good to know it's being enjoyed..LOL  The Squirrels just watched cause these two meant business :)

Tonight I watched America's Got Talent..that I had taped as I did watch a movie that was on when the program came on..a movie with Kevin Kline..Dave..was pretty good..a light movie nothing to intent..thank goodness...

Now I'm gonna read some email and then hit the sack as I need to get pushing not a lot to do..but more put away things..and make sure I have my baskets ready for the rig..

So with that..Safe Travels to all and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment