Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday is/was quiet

Sunday is/was quiet till the rains came...Wow another storm passes through and with the weather radio going off always makes my knees shake...Heck I couldn't run if I tried but I know I could fall...LOL  looking for ditches just in case .

Morning was strange for me as I was awoke with Ms Reba and Zeke growling..and in the dark wasn't sure what was going on...but I woke up right away ....and turned on the light . I shouted, "What's going on"...like they were gonna answer me..but I did notice Ms Reba wasn't wearing her diaper..UH OH !!!!!  I got up quickly and grabbed her up and walked/dragged to the front and opened the door and made it out to the back of the carport...can you all hear me gasping for air ?  Well I sure was ..but I was still not really awake..then as I turned I had all with me..Zeke, Abby and of course Ms Reba was in my arms.....

Came back in and looked at the clock....2am ??????? HOLY BANANAS...I then went back to the bedroom to check the bed..YES, I do have pads on Ms Reba's side...those never leave the bed..hahaha been there done that one way too many times....and of course Joesph's pillow is still there..(still can't move it yet) Thank goodness ...no surprises..I guess Ms Reba woke and had to potty and Mr Zeke wasn't letting her off the bed...

Zeke gets that way..everyone should stay in their spot cause he keeps all in line...Golly, I'm telling ya these critters sure have their own space and world...I have to ask permission if I can join in ..hahaha...but all and all that was the start of my day...so I made sure no more surprises..(I did tell ya yesterday I was exhausted )...and back to bed we all went...

Got up at 6am and of course being Sunday it's my beginning of the week...the start of my pills to keep me ticking for the rest of the week...I had already put Zeke and Abby's pills together last night ...mine I do in the morning as I have so many...and have to take my Fosamax...you know that stuff that you have to drink a full glass of water with ...yucko !

The rest of my morning was pretty much shot as I was dragging and had such crazy dreams...but I did manage again to get another dish rag done..LOL  I'm gonna be known as the Dish Rag Lady ..:)

Watched a few good movies...and fell asleep...yeah I managed to get in 20 winks and now along comes a down pour with the weather radio sounding off...gawd that makes me so nervous...

We needed the rain but now it's like...get out the ARK ! I mean to tell you it's been coming down in buckets..well one thing I haven't had to water my roses :)...and even my plants from all the humidity...and my birds..well I'm feeding them later in the day till those dang Black Birds fly away...

Amazing when I go to the feeder and whistle I get the Big Red himself and all the others coming in..even Mr and Mrs Woody..come down for their goodies...I bet they can't wait till the Black Birds fly away too...any one want a Black Bird Pie hahaha..

Just saw a few postings from the Sistahs heading into Alaska..still in Canada but soon they will be there...love the pictures...I just can't wait till I can take that trip and that's a definite on my list of things to do ..

So that's my story for today and it will be on for tomorrow as I head out to Walmart..yes, I need my Walmart fix..have to pick up a few things and bird food too...and start getting Diane and Bob their lists of what needs to be done and fixed..

Safe Travels to All and yep, God's Blessings Too !

No comments:

Post a Comment