Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday's Out and About :)

Wednesday's Out and About :)...yeah I managed to get out for a few hours..even if it was to just pick up my meds at CVS then on to Winn Dixie...but was interrupted with heavy down pours...and did the heavens open up...aah we needed it badly...I could actually hear the ground sucking it up hahaha..

My morning was busy with getting the Critters out before the down pour (phase 1 of many) and with that it meant Ms Reba,sleepy eyed and all staggered out the door..poor sweetie she was really half a sleep.. but out she went..then I ran outside and fixed some feed for those daring off springs...The Cardinals kids have been dive bombing around..Looked out my window and as day was breaking the feeder had a mess of cardinal kids..so I made sure they got their goodies before those (4 and 20) black birds which by the way fight everything..gobble up ..another group that can go in to the category as "Bird Hogs" along with those Doves !

After all that mess was done Ms Reba gave me her peace of mind to let me know she was hungry ...she sure was, ate every bit I put on her plate...Great going there Ms Reba..then of course I got that look..the one that says, "Why are you dressed and where in the hell do you think you are going "...yeah you all I'm sure know those looks...but I got away clean too..hahaha..

Got out on the highway and that is such a good feeling..but the sky was getting towards the black side again..Ok, Ok, I'm gonna get what I need and get back..although I did want to get to the Hardware store but that can be another day..no big deal..

A few of the people I know at Winn Dixie were all smiles seeing me..must be wearing a good perfume  LOL..any way I heard the latest gossip in town and went on to buy my few goodies..and homeward bound I was...short but sweet but there is always next Monday where I'll head over to "WalMart"...now that's a good drive and lots of goodies to look at and buy too...but got to remember "only buy what I need" cause my time in Florida is running out..

Hubby will be flying in on the 25th which is a Monday and we'll be leaving on Thursday for the Long, long ride home..that is always a winner in my books...but I get to hear all the "new" stuff from home as hubby guides me on my driving  hahahaha..yeah, rear seat driver he is...OMG..just can't wait for that..

Need to call my service center for the Rig so when I get back I can get that in and get serviced..but this time I have to make sure they ordered the front windshield..as last time they fixed something for me..someone cracked it right up in the Driver's left side corner...their costs not mine !

Tonight I'll watch that show Duets..not sure if I like it or not..but the singers are really good...so we'll see ..nothing better on as far as shows but maybe I can watch a good movie...not crazy about re runs..

Gonna fix a pot roast this afternoon so I can do up Hot Roast Beef sandwiches they are simple to fix and always good..might freeze some for on the way home...I'm scratching my head here cause wondering am I gonna have room in my freezer for home...OY ???????

Oh, bought a "new" product to replace my not having Popcorn ..it's called Chester's Puff Corn...they have different varieties but I got the butter popcorn and it tastes just like pop corn too...Those having problems like diverticulosis or any thing similar might want to give this a try...psst it also increase my stock LOL...Frito Lay...gotta love em'

So that's my story and I'm sticking with it..and as for the Sistahs travels well I know they are now in Canada..and Bethers she's been in Alaska working on the Lu lu Belle...Gots to enjoy all their Adventures..

Best of all...God's Blessings on all !

No comments:

Post a Comment