Monday, June 4, 2012

A Sweltering Monday

A Sweltering Monday....and another wee morning run for me too...Got up wee early (sounds like I'm Scottish now) like about 4am and did another load of laundry (told ya I have lots to do ) and then I sat back and waited for my Critters to stir ..got them out at 6am and swept my carport...Yeah it's gonna be a Roasting day...it's like 74 already and it's just getting day break...

I hear my phone ringing..look at the time and it's only 6:30am ..uh oh..who is this..well it was Diane letting me know that "TRASH" was being picked up...HOLY SMOKES... I made a be line to grab from all over and in the meantime I called Betsy's hubby Dick and told him..then on to Val and Holly too...Yep, I felt like I was ready to spout..."The British Are Coming"  I was on my Paul Revere ride..hahahahaha...but it's true I was in "Fast Mode"..grabbing and shoving things into the trash bags..grabbed a bunch of boxes.. I was "Smokin"...feet were burning and I was gasping..and laughing at the same time...HOW CRAZY is this ????? I mean no notice ...but I was told it was gonna go to 2 pickups a week again..like it was before..(remember we all complained big time) but again...Who told Who ??....

Next after that episode I had to sit back down and just take a breather.. hahaha..wild and crazy...but the Truck came and away it all went...Thank You !  No more nasty odors coming from the carport..that was awful and sure hope it never repeats itself again...:)

Got all my plants watered and Yes !! I do have pictures...I just know you'll all appreciate the flowers..they are growing but when we had that last rain storm..Tropical Depression.. my plants to a heavy hit..but they are starting to bounce back...but they sure do look pretty. See for yourselves :)

Carport Knock Out Roses a little tilted from the past heavy down pours..but really looking nice.


Then while I was taking this picture Big Red and Sadie, his shady lady came around.. I heard him chirping and turned around and check this out...:)

Sadie is on top of the feeder and Big Red is on Betsy's Easter Bush (that's the joke we have between us as Clancy loves to decorate it with colorful Easter Eggs)...hahaha...any way if you check closely or click on picture and enlarge it you'll see the Big Boy Red sitting on the branch and Ms Sadie is on top of the feeder..in fact as I was taking the picture I called over and she posed..LOL  I just know they love all those nuts and berries...

Last picture I took was of a picture of my Bougainvillea plant..it's now starting to bloom ..and I was so surprised it came back to life..I mean when I came back in October it was just a dried up branch..so here ya go..check this sweetie out..:)

So that's my group of pictures for today and I'm now about ready to call it a day or night for tomorrow and it's suppose to be another hot day again..so that will mean another early morning to get things done and then fall out on the couch and suck up the cool air and watch a good movie ...                      


Watched America's Got Talent tonight and I have to say, that soldier that sang country song was good and I was all tears listening to his story...I hope he does well.....................                                                                     


So Safe Travels to All and as Always God Bless                                                                                                     

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment