Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday just dragged right on in

Saturday just dragged right on in..no rain but pure mug city...I'm so glad I had my carport floor painted with a texture cause I sure would be going for a slide...it's really that yucky feeling too...OUCH..but I did do my birds and plants and then my Critters...I debated if I wanted any "HOT coffee ...but that was only a second thought..cause I was gulping away...1, 2, 3 ok I need to start moving cause if not I'm gonna burn in my seat  :)~

I watched my birds whip in and out as they were happy campers getting their food and soon after I had a bunch of Black Birds...WOW they were more than a bunch...suddenly I thought of that poem..something to do with Black Birds and pie..uh oh I'm thinking food...What gives here..must be I needed my breakfast...Works for me !!!!

I still haven't gotten to cleaning my carport..it's to dang hot and humid but I sure do need to get a move on..perhaps I'll make that on my list "To Do".. yeah that sounds might impressive and I'm sure we'll get some cool breeze this week (oh no I'm in the procrastinating mode).

My body just didn't want to move much but I did accomplish something..I wrote a letter to "All concerned"..guess I got motivated by a few wild and crazy thoughts and then my email box was filling up with the same thoughts I had..so yep I did done..(there's that cajun expression) and whipped up and sent it out..It felt some what strange as I'm use to confronting issues and not really going by hear says...but it was more of a .."Got to make a stand" type thing...so I stood, sitting..hahaha...Betsy I know you're smiling reading that !

Not sure what I'm gonna even think about doing tonight..maybe another "Dish Rag"..I'm laughing now cause you all should see my pile of Dish Rags..I keep going and I'm gonna set up a booth..and call it...."Dish Rag Lady"...wonder if I'd make any money...??????

Made for dinner tonight Carbonara ..that's pasta with eggs, bacon and green peas..of course cheese too..What's pasta without cheese ???  it was delish and now I'm stuffed and don't even want to move...but soon Ms Reba will come in and give me the "What For" as it will be pill time and out time too..

I can't believe how fast my time now is starting to move..soon I'll be going over to bring my rig here and set up and plug in to start loading up for that Long, Long drive home...I'll visit from Flying J to Flying J and hubby will be letting me know how much further we have and the "Watch that guy".. oh I'm not ready for this...hahaha...

To my Sistahs traveling to Alaska...I see you all with those coats on ..and boy would I really like some of that cold breeze...enjoy and safe travels...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment