Thursday, June 28, 2012

An Outing on Thursday :)

An Outing on Thursday :)...it may have been a quick one but I got up and got out...Where?? To Winn Dixie..hahaha..yeah, my outings are gonna be short ones as I'm trying not to buy too much..Although I will go to Walmart next week for things I need...but just not right now .

I had another good night sleep..up at 5am today..and that for me is a good night with out any interuptions..must be my knitting..hahaha..and that's coming along..and I do mean long...like it's 37 inches.....it's coming along nicely but will have to be blocked.

Morning was great..the temp wasn't bad and I got out and did a few things on my plants..like trim the dead heads off..but more has to be done..fed my birds and boy those Black birds..they wait for me..but got a nice surprise as Hecliff and Gertrude stopped by..not once but twice..guess they just like my goodies..:)

Managed to pull a fast one on Ms Reba although she pulled a better one on me..her diaper came off during the nite...NEED I STAY ANY MORE...???? Good thing I have those pads on the bed but I did have to do wash up..no biggy..that's part of having responsibility..it's not her fault it was MINE..as I should have changed it before going to bed.. it kept coming undone..So much for them cheapeeeezzzzzz...but hey they beat a blank ..and do work most of the time...

So I stopped into Winn Dixie and said "hello" to the Mike, the meat man ..he's pretty neat and always cuts things up for me ...just how I like it..and also the produce guy..always comes over and asks me.."How you doing Zeee "... Let them all know I'm heading back home and will be back in Oct.. my standard "Good byes"...

Was gonna stop and fill my car up with gas but I have to come back in town tomorrow to go to Verizon to upgrade my phone..so I'll fill up then...can't believe it's getting so close...

I'm gonna miss my little "Hide Away" as I so enjoy it.. I am relaxed other than for the storms..but most of all I so enjoy the peace and tranquility I draw from here... I enjoy watching those neat Critters ..I'm amazed how these Birds have their pecking order and who is the Dominator...also those goofy Sand Cranes..honestly one of these days one of them is gonna start talking...but they sure wait for me to come out and give them a few morsels..

I mainly thing because I'm out of the "Rat Race" that I'm so appreciative of what surroundings I have.. I've often said this, "where my house sits, away from all the action, I couldn't have chosen a better place"... Not fancy schmanzy...but just comfy..

I've never been one for "show and tell" or care "who has what"..it's always been about "practical use"..and for me it's mainly "simplicity"..the key to my happiness..

Isn't that what life's about ?  Happiness..as our life spand seems to pass before us...why not enjoy the time we do have...and stop worrying about what someone else will think ...I've tried to live by that and hopefully will for what ever time I have on this planet...

Uh Oh !  you hear those "tings"..like the smell of insense...hahahaha..I'm sounding like a Zen..well they call me Zeee so that's close..but I do remember my Uncle always saying to me..(he's probably smiling down on me now) Live for today and stop worrying about tomorrow...as tomorrow will take care of itself cause it will be today...I had to think about that..hahahaha.

Always thought perhaps he's been smoking some strange stuff..LOL  but ya know Tomorrow does turn into Today and Yesterday is forgotten..LOL..see I'm now talking like him....STOP and LET ME OFF THE BUS !!!

Well that's my story and as far as it goes..Ya just never know what is gonna happen next...:)

Safe Travels to All and again...God's Blessings Shine Down On ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment