Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stumbling on into Saturday

Stumbling on into Saturday...I'll say !... Yes, I wound up staying up past 1am on Friday night learning a "New" thang...it's called Entrelac...it's like a weave in knitting but not quite that..however, by the time I got done practicing and breaking down and riping out..and re casting it was wee hours of the morning but I got it some what together...I'll post a picture of my "Sample"...

Only problem was this morning I woke up at 4:30am..HOLY CRAP !!!!!!...I mean I could have just stayed awake but I was really brain fried and eyes wouldn't keep open..not that they were gonna be that terrific for the rest of the day.

Didn't even water my plants as it was so muggy ...man oh man I'm telling ya I'm in "Slug Haven"..and it ain't getting any better..but one good thing...I'm glad we changed our plans and hubby wasn't going to have to fly or anything in this weather..

Watching it as it's progressing and just praying what ever it turns out to be no one is hurt or killed...and that we all don't have lots and lots of damage...that's the only thing that worries me...and I can't always say.."Put it in God's Hands" cause I'm sure God doesn't plan these disasters ...they are things that happen....like Mother Nature .

Most of the day I was "Spent" ..my brain and body didn't work together..(is that anything new?)  but I managed to make a pot of Chili for now and later and even did all my set ups for next week...See I'm progressing...hahaha....

Just finished vacuuming as I just couldn't do too much..but before I came back to blog..I ran the (what we call in Pa )  Sweeper..hahaha..right ..let me tell ya these Rotties are "Shedding" big time..I think I found several ..well the start (DNA) of more footers..:)

I'm really liking this pattern and if I can feel completely comfy in doing it I'll make a few things with it..like a Scarf and a Baby Blanket..I've seen a pattern for a big Bag (pocket book) or what I call a "Tote Bag"..that would be really neat and lined too...well we'll see..but it's got my interest for right now..Clever how the pattern works but boy you must keep track of what row you are on..so got my trusty note pad by my side and pen too..mark them rows cause I've already made several blunders and had to start all over again.

So now I'm ready to hit that bed..have to move a few big critters off and I'm gonna leave the ceiling fan on in the bedroom..cause the air is so thick outside I only feel the AC when I come back in...

Hope all are traveling safe and above all..may God's Blessings Shine on All !

Psst nope I didn't forget..here's my Sample...!!! :)  Oh and it's really best if it's worked on a circular needle..cause it gets bulky and heavy and you have to constantly turn ...but it's really neat !

No comments:

Post a Comment