Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What a Wonderful Wednesday :)

What a Wonderful Wednesday :)... up early and yes...a bit nippy and my darlings were not that much of a happy camper to head out in the wee hours to wee ..I could tell by the look on their faces as I opened the door..OH NO >>>NOT ME !!!!  My darling Abby was ready to put it in reverse but Big Momma was right behind her to give her that "HEAVE HO"...and out we all went..in fact Ms Reba had just come down the hall way and I waved her on..

Once back inside we all curled up on the couch under cover..brrrrr took a bit to warm up as I forgot to put the heat on...That's right ...no heat was on so I jumped up and thought.. "Please don't let the heat pump fail"  so I went over and clicked that baby on... my register was set on 68 for the heat.. as I'm prepared with Socks and long night gown and a long flannel shirt on top..LOL 

Got a call from Diane and Bob and they were gonna come over and put up the other bird feeder..but I had to jump in the car and get gas..as with the Winn Dixie as you shop you earn gas gallons..so mine were up to .75 cents off per gallon..and of course to day was the last day of the month ...so up I went only put in 16 gals..I don't really use my car that much and the way I shop I only go out every two weeks sometimes 3...cause Diane if she's going out she'll pick up milk of bread for me...

Felt good pumping in that cheap gas hahaha.. so back home I came and Diane and Bob were anxious and up went the new feeder for the bigger birds..like  Mr and Mrs Cardinal..and the big boy himself was watching us ..right up over our heads in the tree... yeah he's been complaining about the smaller feeder cause he can't get his butt to sit on the perch...hahaha..When they were finished and left down he flew and you got it.. chased all the other birds away from his food...

Later in the day headed up for another meeting on the budget..it was a bit vocal but we got a break this time..finally we had a 5 to 4 vote to table the budget till they get the facts straight.. This BOD amazes me.. they would have passed it if all of us weren't their and putting a little bit of pressure on them and stating facts and well I could go on and on..but we'll see how it's gonna go on the next meeting...

Late this afternoon I watched the Cardinals come back for their late evening feed and boy that big boy is handsome and he was chowing down with his lady... yes, all were happy and now I can rest for the week... but with this feeder they're gonna keep me hoping.. it's a platform feeder and just a tray of food and if I know my birds it will only last if I'm lucky a week..we'll see.. but I know he'll complain if it's empty...They too have me trained. !

Tonight watched the X Factor and they had those young ones singing Michael Jackson's music... now for me I felt that it wasn't at all something I would have chosen and difficult to perform.. but only one of my favorites did a really good job..Melanie..she is a power house voice and the song she did was really well done... but that's me.. that's my choice...tomorrow we'll see how the others got voted...

Now I'm back in the bedroom ready to crawl under those blankets and say toodles till tomorrow and on to another Adventure....

Pictures will be coming of the other feeder and perhaps some Cardinals...

God Bless keep warm !

No comments:

Post a Comment