Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time Flies on Saturday !

Time Flies on Saturday !  With that as I kind of chuckle...this morning was rather another SURPRISE...as I looked out my window I saw Vulchers landing on Betsy's house..OMG..I mean a "Flock" of them too... WOW...next thing I knew Betsy came out and clapped her hands...and away they flew..only for a few moments but to return... now I have to tell you I was shaking my head and saying, "Oh, Betsy...that could have been me if I left my trash out"...

Reason for this.. on Friday morning I saw a few of my neighbors had their trash out and our pick up day was Thursday (which was Thanksgiving) so I went along with everyone..I mean what did I know..ok, so they didn't pick up because of the holiday so they'll pick up the next day ...Right ?????

So by the late afternoon on Friday not a truck sound or a sight of a trash truck about..so I called Betsy and asked her...cept she wasn't aware her son (visiting) had put the trash out..and she then said..."Well, just leave it they'll be no harm.. We set back in a cul de saq so I guess so cept I then called Bob and Diane..he said to me, "Nope, no truck and no word of one till Monday"...okie dokie... so with that as I had said to Betsy, "I better bring mine in...cause with my luck a critter will rip it apart and I'll have to drag my butt out and clean up...and I'm just too dang lazy for that routine"..

So now back to this morning's Adventure...as I sat in my trusty chair sipping my hot coffee...after being in the rice fields ...OMG..them suckers are big and all over..and there is Betsy.."She's brave"...and they swooped down and were back in the yard...a little later on I saw Betsy bring in her trash...YEPPERS.. A Critters must have gotten to her trash....

Hahahaha... Yes, I don't have to leave my front seat..I got a Birds Eye View...Betsy, I'm sorry but that was a sight to watch...them Birds are huge and UGLY...hahaha.... I enjoyed the show...:)

It's never ending with me... I mean I have to make it into a novel someday.. I have learned to appreciate the little things in life cause they sure do make the rest of the mess ups better...!

I've watched the news this morning about the Black Friday Shopping Nightmares and I'm so lost for words..Why in the World are these people getting so crazed .. I mean not even caring about injuries or burning someones eyes out...What the Hell have we become... Occupying places that decent people work at to make a living..Hurt any one and every one...We talk about Land of the Free and Home of the Brave..Gawd..we have become Sick, Chitty, Non Caring, People.. Animals live on a higher plain than we.. I mean I got sick to my stomach watching it..

I sure pray that this crap will come to an end... I blame this on our greed. We no longer care how we treat people and even our families...Every time I listen to the news I think the little ones coming into this crazy world will have less and less respect for any one, not even themselves...Shame On US..

Sorry for the speech but I just can't believe what I'm seeing and what we are all becoming... Not allowed to wish a Merry Christmas..then not allowed to have Crosses...No prayers.. The Devil is sure making his display loud and clear and I guess we're all to stupid to understand what is going on...

Wake UP... I'm thankful for being born in the times I was...I so wish we could stop the bus and get off and go back to the beginning..People cared and shared if someone was ill or out of a job..the neighborhood helped . Life was good..you could sit on your stoop (porch for you people that never heard of a stoop) and enjoy the night..we even slept on the fire escapes and even up on the roof...Hey we had block parties and knew everyone in the neighborhood... Someone passed away..everyone brought a covered dish..it was respectful.

Gosh I'm sounding like an ole timer...but how lucky we really were...how I miss those times..how I wish it never ended. I can still dream that some day we'll wake up and smell the roses before they're planted over our heads..

Tonight I'll say my prayers and thank the good Lord for letting me make another day on this Earth .

God Bless All.... Yes I was on my Soap Box....so I'll slip down tomorrow...maybe  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment