Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shucks it was Wednesday

Shucks it was Wednesday and I had lots of "stuff" to get done and done I did..hahaha..well, I mean I got my butt up early..(3:30am) and carried in the rest of that Chicken Broth..(felt like mother hen) and then made a pot of coffee cause I knew I was gonna need it..

Saw a set of Cardinals on the feeder (they are slowly coming to it) and they are a little bit unsure of this feeder as that bar will move and I guess they like more steady seating :)..however they got a taste of some good stuff..

Clancy's cats were on the job as the squirrels attempted another hit on the feeder the smiling two some came running and so did the squirrels..woo hoo...finally I'm able to relax about my feeder...however I am waiting for the parachute jumper in the bunch !

The AC/Heat Pump man came ...his name is "Mike" and he's from Pa..ok so we have something in common to talk about..(you know how that goes) and he cleaned my unit and then came in and said, "Lady, sorry but you is gonna need a new unit soon"...OMG...I asked Mike to repeat what he said and he did!...

Is it raining out ????? I mean cause it's raining on my parade again..but what can I say...I mean I just got my car fixed before coming down and tomorrow I'm bringing it back in the shop cause something "ain't right" and now this with the Heat Pump... I knew I didn't like these things !!!!!  So, now I'll have to put some aside for the Unexpected, expected replacement of the Heat Pump...now mind you.. everything I've planned has turned to SAND....it flows out the door as something new comes along..

So I'm praying my Heat pump will last the season...there goes my windows I wanted to do this year...Always something...so I whistle a happy tune grab a plastic bag and stick it over my head...oops there's a hole in the bag...SEE...it's just go with the flow of the SAND....LOL

Now I did manage to cook a batch of Critter food in between all this so I'm good till DEC 13th..sure hope it ain't a Friday :)

I watched the X factor and recorded Survivor although I feel like I'm a Survivor...and WoW the Xfactor had some great talent.. I like several but sure wish they'd sing better songs...LOL  but I did vote..did you??????

Gonna hit the sack and get ready for my mad dash tomorrow as I bring my car in the shop at 7:30am..wonder if I should bring a blank check and tell them.."Here, this is all I have "...hahahaha...well, I'll look on the brighter side of the road....as I thumb it on to life's next adventure ...toodles

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment