Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holy Toledo it's Tuesday

Holy Toledo it's Tuesday...a bit nippy this morning as I let Zeke and Abby out and I noticed how "Twinkle Toes" tip toed around..yes, Ms Abby is my "Twinkle Toes"..she doesn't like to get her footies wet nor if it's just a bit of a hint of mist in the air..she zooms by quickly....I always give her that extra praise for being brave to weather the incombents ...LOL... She's a gem honestly but her antics are without saying...Along comes Ms Reba with her tail flipping in the air and her eyes squinting...she normally is my late sleeper ..but since her partner and my best friend is in the Heavens..she's now getting up with me...how long that will last no telling but I'm enjoying her as well.

Watched my Mr Cardinal at the bird feeder this morning and boy he's not a happy camper but as I tell him.."Hey, it's a free meal deal with it"...LOL yeah I even have to explain but soon as Bob and Diane come back over the other feeder will be up and I'm sure Mr Cardinal will be happy along with others...

I watched Clancy's cat this morning (the younger one) almost catch a squirrel and it was the "Race was on"...that cat was within inches of playing "Gotcha"...but that trusty ole Squirrel took a flying leap and up the tree he was...Color him Gone in a Flash...

Went to the Cardio (famous) Doc and I must say.."Service was fast"...yes, you know me by now that, that particular comment has more to go along with the ride here...Got at the office and no sooner did I sign in and I was taken right in..Wow first time in history ...next thing the nurse had me go in one room to weigh in (a joke) then another room to sit down and take blood pressure and she couldn't get the dang thing to work right ..in the mean time I felt my arm under extreme pressure..duh !!!  Lady my arm is ready to squirt oil !!!!...Then up we got again and into another room where I was told.."Doc will be right in".. and in he was...lickity split...

I just about said "Hello" and he asked.."How are you "?   "Any problems, pains or shortness of breath"... all my answers were NO...and then it was  "ok, so I'll check your heart "  then it was  a look at the papers I brought in with my test results from my Doctors back in Philly...a few questions about my last Stress Test and would I take one here...which I had to again explain...being I'm by myself here and hubby is back home most tests I have done when I'm home unless I have a problem.. that went over big...(expressions could have choked me)

Being here alone and with my Critters if something would go wrong I have no one to help..as for me I'm like Pandora's box..things just go a muck ..nothing ever runs smoothly on my testings..so I play safe and have all done at home with my Docs and in case, like the last time I wind up in the hospital I know hubby is there and all critters are safe ! Making life simple for me is just one pleasure I try to take advantage of...

Back to the Doctor here and finish of the day... So with that the good Doctor then says.."Well, if you are ok then I won't see you till May"...Okie Dokie...but I did ask..."What if I have a problem, will I be able to see you "?.... very simple relpy..."Ofcourse...I'm here if you need me "...Wonderful..so I shake the good Doctors hand we smile and I walk out with the slip of paper saying "May"...get to the desk and the darling little receptionist smiles and says as I hand her the paper with the request for appointment and all the codes to make sure they bill my insurance company..plus my payment... "Let me see... the earliest I have open for Doctor is.. Oct 16th 2012 "...????????? Did I hear right...HELLO....I ask, "What was that "?   she again repeats that date and I look at her and say, "Dr wants to see me in May"?  

Now why didn't I just understand...I mean appointment in a few months...am I dreaming...I mean don't I realize I'm in God's Waiting Room Territory ????  So I then ask the young girl..."Please check again, I mean you do understand I'm a heart patient and this is a Heart Doctor "...hahaha...Why do I even bother..she then comes back with..."Well do you want that appointment."..darling young girl could give less than a chit !... I said to her calmly..."I don't know if I'll be in Florida at that date , is there any thing else..."....her reply.."End of Oct or Nov...."...hahahaha... Then I realize I'm only kidding myself if I expect anything better..so I say, "What time "...?   hahaha.. She give me 5pm...I said, "Nope, I want earlier..."  so folks my earliest appointment with this Famous Good Doctor..is Nov 27th 2012 at 3:15pm...Amazing....!!!

I left there laughing because why get frustrated.. I mean could I change anything other than find another Cardio Doc..or maybe if I'm an emergency he'll be Johnny on the Spot...then I thought .. how the hell would he even know who I am ???????? Doesn't get any better..or could it...?????

Got back home and did make that stop at Winn Dixie..yep, got my Egg Nog and I should put something really strong in it...some Hooch !!!  a special recipe...hahahaha... I laughed ever time I thought about my fantastic visit and great appointment...

My Doctors back home ask me "Why do I come to Florida".. my only reply is.."Not for the Doctors but for the beauty of where I have my hideout and the wonderful friends and neighbors I have... plus I just love looking out my window in the morning and watching God's gift to me..Those neat birds and critters that walk by...The peace I acquire from it ..is the best medicine to me..

So that's my story other than I watched the Biggest Loser and that program just fills my heart as I watch the transformation of people that have gained so much weight they lost their self esteem .  I watch every week and see the changes... God Bless

It's that time and I'm dragging..good thing I don't have to do any exercise except flip my mattress and make my bed...Yes, I forgot to get my blankets out of the dryer...This will be my exercise for the night LOL... and drink my potion and go to bed ..pinch myself and say .."This day was a dream"...

Good Night All...and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment