Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Lifting on Monday

A little lifting on Monday....yes, I'm doing my exercise with my Joe...finally have him using the Xpen and it's bending over and lifting in and out...so now when I see my Cardio Doc I can tell him...Yes, I daily exercise.

Morning was a little confusing for Joe and me..as you think after all these years of showing dogs I would have it down pat..well, it's been awhile since I've use such a small Xpen.. I mean I've had the Rotties and there is no bending..just open the door and in them run.

Joe wasn't a happy camper but I sat in the chair and just waited till he got the message...and sure enough..just takes a little practice Joey...but I was so glad this was set up..I'll multi task also as with Reba and bad weather always a surprise I can use it for her..

Called Diane and Bob this morning and I asked if they were going out and before I could say..."Jack Rabbit"...she went out and got me a shower curtain...I'm telling ya those two are wonderful people their wings are definitely gonna be golden with a few sparkles...

They came over early and we layed the shower curtain down..we folded it so it would be a little more padded and then I put the wee pads down...good thing my box of 100 came..any way I felt better for Joe ..a lot of pressure off my mind...but as for the bending..well perhaps my waist line will get smaller..HA !

My appetite sucks right now as I can barely choke down a sandwich....and I'm too tired to cook..although I have things I could heat up..but again no appetite...now I can stand to loose several pounds so this will be a boost for me too...see I told ya I multi task !

Later this evening Joe seemed to perk up and when I took him out and put him in the Xpen...he wasn't nervous and just got along much,much better..thank you Lord !

Tonight he and I sat on the couch together...like two peas in a pod and we watched Dancin' with the Stars....was pretty good and before I knew it ...it was 10pm...and pill time in the hotel..:)  put the last dog bowls in the dish washer and hit the switch and everyone was heading to the rear of the bus LOL....

Now I've read my email...click on someone that wants to add me to Face book....(do they know what they are in for LOL )...and wrote a few lines and now I'm ready to kick it up a notch and dive into the covers cause I am blinkin' tired...

Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers..we sure will keep ya busy....

God Bless and Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment