Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here we go again on Sunday :)

Here we go again on Sunday :)  My Sadie that darling plant again did her thang...this morning at 5:30am she produced 2 more blooms and already at this time they are closing..This is some awesome active plant.. hence the name title  Here we go again...Yep that's what I'm gonna call that plant along with Sadie the shady lady...fits her too !

Morning went well as I went out to check my bird feeder and as I lifted the top to see how much feed I had in..a little chick a dee landed on the lid. Right next to my hand I looked up and was surprised but didn't jump back..other wise the poor thing would have had a shock landing LOL...but it looked at me and I looked at it..(not sure if it's male or female) and it made a little chirp..So I then said, "Don't worry little one...plenty of food in the bin " hahaha..

Next thing I step back and down swoops my Cardinals..yeah Mom and Pop (I'm sure) and they had a go at the feeder...and here I bought another feeder because I was worried they weren't getting any food...dang my Italian heritage !!!...but I'm still gonna put it up as it's a platform type because them Cardinals are sure finicky...so they'll be happy and so will my Woodpeckers..yeah I'm fixing their feeding stations alright...but like I said, "I get enjoyment over watching how they take care of each other.."

Didn't take pictures this morning but I'm sure something will come along and I'll be attempting to load in on my blog...but boy what a pain in the butt it is..getting everything to line up...SUCKS !

Tonight I watched back and forth two shows...of course the Eagles and Giants and the AMA awards..I had to catch a glimpse of a couple of my favorite entertainers...but can't miss the game..hubby is for the Eagles and me...I'm for the Giants. After all you know I'm a New Yorker !!

When letting my Critters our for their last go at it..before bed time, low and behold that Sadie was at it again...This time she was dropping those "Pods" (are they gonna turn into something ????) so I picked them up and put them in the pot and tomorrow I'll look up "How to" on Google...I may have many plants going..omg!..just the thought of all this action and from one plant. Imagine many..hahahaha...

Now I'm gonna read some email, make some clever remarks and then head down and lights out..yeah that does sound good..and as for tomorrow..It's gonna be Gang Busters cause I have got to venture out to the store..YIKES...leaving my comfort zone to head out on to the highway of Adventure...Love it !

Good Night, Sweet Dreams and God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment