Thursday, November 3, 2011

Off to the races on Thursday

Off to the races on Thursday...and it sure as heck was.. I got up my usual time ...before the crow caws...yeah, it surely was and still dark...needed my trusty flash light....but I did get dressed to leave...that was another one of my sneaky tricks to fool my Critters..(especially Reba) got my chores done and Critters had their morning relief...then I sat back and waited so they wouldn't be the wiser...Watched the morning news and more trash to not only put out but listen too...

Next thing I knew I had leaned back to comfy and it was 7:15am  Oh my stars!  The race was on...let the Critters do another outing and then pointed for Zeke and Abby to get into their rooms...and I saw Ms Reba twist her nose..uh oh...she's gonna start the crew...but I did gather up the trash so she watched then she got in her chair..ok, I'm doing pretty good... I put Joe on the couch in his cozy bed and just made like I was just doing my usual picking up and I walked out...already had gotten my keys out of the draw and had them in my pocket...boy ya just gotta get up early to pull this off on Ms Reba...then I walked out the door and grabbed the dolly with the trash bag on and Ms Reba was ok with that...

Next thing I knew I was in the car and backing out the driveway..still a little foggy so my lights were on and had to use the windshield wipers and off I went ...it was a bit nippy so my defrosters were on with the heat...yeah it was brrrrr...but not as bad as back home in Pa...

Got to the Chevy dealer in town and Bob (Diane's hubby) was waiting for me...with the heater on .. hahahaha..he's well trained too.. his words were.."it's the dampness that gets him "...ok Bob, it does me too... so I left my car to get fixed...sure hope it ain't me that gets fixed !!!

Back home and Ms Reba was giving me the evil eye and yakking a mile a minute...yeah I was getting the "What For" too.... why not everything else lately is about "What For"... Critters were happy cause I went into the Feed Mode...and next thing I knew I was down in the chair and catching up on my race running...

Clancy the other morning gave me a feeder for my plants..it hooks up to the hose..one of those Miracle Grow jobs..only thing is when I turned the water on the hose squirted all over ME...yeah I got a bath too...well an extra one...wonder if the thingy was in the position to spray the feed stuff..oh joy..but I was soaked...hope Clancy don't come over to check and see how I'm doing...cause there would be no way I could say,  "it works great"... One Wet Human...guess it's better than "wet dawg".. LOL

Waiting for the Chevy dealer to call and sure enough by 2pm they called..said, "everything seems ok.. no lights, bells or whistles happening"...sure not now but when I get in it everything blinks, rings and bucks... the lady then said, "The mechanic thinks it's those sensors you have on your tires"...I quickly responded..."Nope"...those sensors have been on 5 years and never had a problem..."Guess again"... yeah it was one of those days.....so then she said, "Hold on, let me ask again"....I hear music in my ear then she comes back and says, " Well, then it has to be the control module"...I'm scratching my head..what to do.. I know if I take it home it's gonna happen again and I'll go back and get charged another 80 bucks to just check it... so I told her I'd call her back... Called my hubby and he spoke with Scott who did the work on my car before we came down...Scott said, "more than likely it is that sensor module so get it changed and be done with it.,.."   seems this is something that's been happening with them lately... So I called back and just told them fix it...replace that sensor... so now maybe tomorrow I'll have my car back and it will be fixed..

In the back of my mind I'm wondering...did those Squirrels strike again..cause I've never had problems until those daring dastardly demons chewed everything up...Let's just hope for the best...

I watched the other part of Xfactor...don't like how they are doing this...but shame to see those kids go home...but someone had too...and then I got that slug feeling in the making and decided to call it a night...Got the Critters their meds for the night, mine too..put Ms Dishwasher on to do her job and Critters out for the last stop ...then we all came back to go to bed...

Bed is sure gonna feel good tonight....and perhaps I'll have some good dreams of things getting fixed....Bob will be over tomorrow to fix my dresser draw...in the middle of the night I head something fall...yeah it was weird..but Ms Abby sometimes lays down by it and perhaps she leaned into it..or maybe she was checking to see what was in it ????? Ya never know !

So Good night all and Sweet Dreams... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment