Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tripped the Power Switches on Thursday

Tripped the Power Switches on Thursday....yes indeedy...we did today ..SECO turned off our power to boost an extension to the substation to handle all the new addictions which will be coming in within the next year or so...The Villages are booming again and I'm hoping we'll also have some great access to many other stores and restaurants...maybe even a path to ride up on with our golf carts..wouldn't that be nice..then I'd have to buy a pick up type for Hubby..so he could feel at home and we could put all our goodies in...Yeah, I'm really hoping it will happen..but we shall see....:)

Morning was a little busy for me...Joe was doing better for a bit and then well what can I say..."he's like a cat with 19 lives (you ask why)..he's good a few days then does a nose dive and then pops up like a "Jack in the box"...hey, I'm just going with it ...what ever the good Lord gives me I'm happy with...

Made an appointment for Abby to get her blood work done...and I'll have a talk with the Doc about Joe....also made an appointment for Zeke for his EKG...have all these files to bring in with me...so the Doc here will be able to follow what is happening back home too..

Most of the day I did clean up...pick up and drop off...as it was Trash day too...yeah I was a busy bee...and then I had the fallout..when the power was off so I and the Critters took our nap...felt good too..

Watched the X Factor tonight and of course Paula and her dramatics...well sad but it was the Groups that were not in the consideration..and I might add they really weren't that good...

Went out and wrapped my Gardenia plant as she can't deal with the brrrr cold and seems we'll have several days of the bitter chill...Will make sure Joe uses the Xpen ..he's a pain in the butt about it...but I'm determined I'm not letting out in that bitter cold....and Ms Reba...well she does her thang...was a Diva she is...

Chatted with hubby and it seems he's coming down with a cold too..YIKES that man is having his problems...knee hurts..legs ache and now a cold in his nose.. Welcome to the world of the "Getting on in years"...so I gave him my remedy for that cold...take some lemon juice in warm water and drink it down..in fact drink several glasses through out the day...it will flush your kidneys and cold will be gone too.... Works...really does... but it has to be warm water ...you can add a little honey if it's too bitter...and then he gives me the..."Yes, Doc Zeee"...

Here I am again at my desk reading all the email and oh I joined the Angie's List..but I have to tell you..it's not that user friendly so I unjoined...and had to call up..and would you believe it they tried to make me keep my membership...Ha...not in this case..so I just asked for a reply in confirmation of cancellation and it came just a few minutes ago...Now I've heard good things about this list...but they need to revamp it for people to understand it...

Gonna get ready to give Zeke his 10pm pill and then it's lights out and under cover ...can't wait...cranking up that Electric Blanket and it will be toasty...

On to another adventure in the morning..Bob and Diane will be over to fix my dresser draw and a few other things...

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment