Monday, November 21, 2011

I had my freedom on Monday..:)

I had my freedom on Monday :)...yes, I was out and about at the store !  It was a short trip and I got to see the insides of the grocery store again !!!!...hahaha... Morning was fast pace for me as I had so much to get done...(now ask what I got done ?)...NOTHIN'... LOL  I just picked up some groceries and came home unloaded and had to clean up a mess..Why you ask?  I dropped a gallon of milk ...and it not only cracked but went everywhere even places I didn't know existed....Wasn't I a happy camper ?????

In the morning I had my surprise again..yes, Sadie expelled some more flowers...they are so pretty but you need to take a quick look cause by later on they be GONE...like the wind  LOL

Most of my day was busy...I mean I had to wash the floor cause the milk was a little tacky....kind of strange watching the critters pick their feets up high as they walked across and that sound you hear like something sticking and pulling away...LOL

Tonight I'll watch Dancing with the Stars and then do a little bit of a project..things I need to get done before Christmas...praying for a little bit of energy cause I need it...that slug feeling is starting to over power me  :)

Next thing I need to do is find a ceiling fan. Bob and Diane went to Home Depot and Lowe's and no luck.. I need an indoor/outdoor extensions type fan so I'll do a hop on the Internet and maybe I'll find one...can't believe Florida doesn't have many fans...DUH ????

On to my next Adventure...ta daaaaa !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment