Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A GetUp-N- Out and About on Wednesday !

A GetUp-N- Out and About on Wednesday !  It sure felt good too...even though I just did a run to the CVS and Winn Dixie...it was wonderful...When I pulled up to the window at CVS the young girl said, "Good to see you, Zeee"..I guess so cause with me it's like BINGO...getting all my scripts filled ..I could hear the cha ching happening...hahahaha..

Went on to the Winn Dixie and got some fiddles in..even some Collard Greens ..gots to make a pot..they is good for the soul....:) of course a few other goodies too..but what a feeling driving out my driveway.

Got the Critters done and Joe was feeling his oats..he wanted out in the patio with the rest of the crew..so I obliged...He just bee bopped along and then came in the house with the rest..just like he's done before many time...Got the big ones in their room and Ms Reba always has to read them their rights !!!  She does the "In your face " routine and just does a few twirls around showing her "Stuff"...then charges into the living room and jumps in her chair and iffn' I'm a gonna make a dash for it..she lets me have it too!

I had just put Joe up on the couch in his comfort cushion and he was snug as a bug in a rug and Ms Reba was giving me the eye...I nicely said to Joe, "Be good and don't jump down...I need a break"...and off I went out the door...I sat in my car for a few minutes to wait for the "Glee Club" but surprise they were letting me go....Amazing...but I'll take it...and off I went..

Looking around as I drove seeing what the Villages has been up to...being they are putting in Brownwood right up the road from us...they sure have made some progress..and down the road I went...

When I got back home all were quiet..how nice and I unloaded the car....boy what a nice break but sucks coming back and unloading ...I mean I load in and load out..put up and then mess up..hahaha..yeah it's that vicious routine..but I'm loving every minute of it....been a while since I was able to do much of anything...

Tonight I watched the X factor and I have my favorite 3....Rachel the young girl and Melanie and Josh..that's my pickin's....I think they are the best of all...and they have a great career ahead...

Talked with hubby on and off during the day as it was his Birthday...Happy Birthday Honey !!!...and he also had to have an MRI on his knee and spine..I always feel bad cause I'm not there with him...So I'm hoping things will be ok..he's been having problems with his legs and he's finally making time for himself to get it taken care of... I mean he should ...if he hasn't learn from everything I've been going through...don't let it go...

So now it's the waiting game on his part and mine...isn't it always that way....I had him laughing tonight...cause I know he has been worried...told him one of my happenings to day with a Heart Doc....oh you'll all love this one..

I called this Heart Doc I have hear to make a change in my appointment as I have an afternoon one and I need to get a morning one ...being Zeke has to have his heart meds...so now big deal right ?????? hahaha...well I called and the scheduler had to call me back..and says, "I can give you a morning appointment on June 12, 2012..."...."WHAT"...I almost fell off my chair...who in the hell ever heard of such nonsense.. I mean this is a HEART DOC and I'm a HEART PATIENT....I asked "Why"..her explanation was..."The Doc does morning in the hospital and surgeries and only has a few patients he sees..."  I then replied,  "I guess it's because the ones waiting to see him wind up having a heart attack and he then sees them in the hospital "  >>>>>>You know that went over big..

One thing I'm learning while here in the Sunshine state..A lot of Medicare Rip offs big time as these Doctors constantly have some reason to make you have more tests than you need and constantly change your appointments that you wind up having to go to another Doctor which makes you take tests because he doesn't know you ...yeah it's a riot....So I did not cancel my appointment I will keep it and when I see this "DOCTOR"  I think me and him are gonna have a few words....If  he is that good...and that famous....or is it he has to play the political achiever game...I'm the Head of something.. perhaps practice makes perfect ..but I don't want to be the one you practice on >>>>>>

So that's my story for today and tomorrow who knows..oh yeah Seco is cutting our power off..don't really know when..my note said.. between 8 and 5...so I may or may not appear...hahaha...

Good night my friends...God Bless...it will get better...!

No comments:

Post a Comment