Friday, November 4, 2011

A Fickled Fate Awarding Friday

A Fickled Fate Awarding Friday...Wow that was a mouthful :)...My morning as usual starts off with...Get the Critters out ...taking off Joe and Reba's Diapers and then the big critters make the dash through that netting...Yes, I have that amazing netting on the back door opening..and each time they go through I hear the clicking of the magnets as it brings it together...but hint...make sure if you get one you buy extra Velcro cause there's not enough to hold it in place....ok, now back to my story...

Morning is a rush as no one really wants out cause it's a bit nippy...guess they might give it a second thought if they were back home in Pa...brrrrrr however, it is nippy at 5am...so out they go...Joe falls over a few times ...if he'd only stop spinning...like a top...YIKES...so I run over brush him off and pick him back up and then he's ok...now it's the race to get back into the house...

Everyone goes for the water. I hear Zeke gulping away..that dawg can put away some water in the morning..guess he has dry mouth hahaha.. Abby does her slurping and Reba and Joe sip...Me, I take deep swallows...yeah we all have our little method...and soon I'm back in the dog room filling the bowls...

Next I put on my pot of coffee and sit back and get the morning pills ready...it's like a drug store here ...and everyone waits for theirs...including ME...then we curl up on the couch with the blankie and listen to the news..Joe goes back for a second sleep along with Reba and Abby rests her head on my foot...Zeke, well he just moves us all over and lays his head in my lap..I'm pinned till it's their breakfast time and the madness starts...

Bob and Diane came over to fix my dresser draw...seems the slide thingy broke and Bob will have to either see if he can find it or make it...being the dresser is as old as the house 1979...So mean time the draw looks like it's half crocked !

Chevy place called and my car was ready..they sent someone over to pick me up and it was good getting her home...Gawd, I'm investing in her now big time so I sure hope this solves the problem...I still save since the damage by those buggers (Squirrels) my car hasn't been right...2 more modules were replaced..and I earned award points..whoopie...wonder what I can buy..???

Tonight I was plum worn out...Did a trip to the Rice fields again so that's good for another 10 days...I can take a break...so that I did...and tonight I'm watching my favorite movie/book..Grapes of Wrath..yeah I can watch that often..

Plan to do a lot of crocheting tomorrow as my niece called and I need to get her dish rags in the mail...so I'll make her up 6 and send them on their way...also plan to make up a pan of Lasagna...been a hankering for it and this way I can freeze it up in meals...

So it's now get that list and check it off and get chit done !...with that I'm saying..."Good Night and Sweet Dreams"

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment