Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mad Dash Out the Door on Wednesday

Mad Dash Out the Door on Wednesday..where to ???  Well, I had to go to Lowe's as I had placed an order on line to get a Ceiling Fan..mine went Kaput !..it was French Fried by some strange reason..still not sure how or why..but what ever it was ...If you want to use this then you have to replace it...So replace it I did... Diane and I bee bopped on out  to fetch this Fan..and along the way I bought a couple more plants..(gonna look like a florist before long)...any way I picked up another Christmas Cactus..(easy care thingies) and 2 Geraniums...more stuff to take care of.

Morning was another get it together to do the get a way as Ms Reba was eyeing everything I was about to do..and bellow out if she even thought I was leaving her behind...(ought to kick her behind ...oh did I say that >?)  So I made a quick get a way..(so I thought) but she sure got even with me...when I got home ..low and behold she got into the "Tissue Paper".... Was there a parade here ???????  So I whipped out the trust vacuum cleaner and zoomed around town (in the house) ...while Ms Reba seemed to have a smirk on her face .....Gotcha !

This afternoon I'm gonna cut up some cabbage and slice the ham as I'm gonna make some fried ham and cabbage..I'll cook it up for tonight but will freeze several portions up for later...Also gonna do hubby's favorite Purple hull peas ..I'll cook them up also and freeze for later ..yes, I'm a little ambitious but remember I'm writing about it now..it ain't a done deal till it's on the stove hahahaha...nah, I'll get er' done !

Tonight is the continuation of X factor..have to say, "I really dislike the action between the judges..."... not my thing...however there still is only the 3 I like..and I did mange to watch the last of Dancin with the Stars and also Biggest Loser...so I'll make myself cozy on that couch and grumble if any of my favorites don't make it...remember there are 2 that will be sent bye byes..

As for Sadie that shady plant..is still in action..3 blossoms this morning but tonight they will disappear...she's sure a flirt.. I mean catching your eye with her beauty and then...kissing you good bye  later on LOL... What a plant...any of you out there should check on getting one...it's wild ...Well on with the next ongoing events..

Heading to the kitchen to do my damage control...Hahaha...

God Bless...Early posting keeps you on your toes...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment