Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Working my goodies off Wednesday

Working my goodies off Wednesday...Yes, I am !... I had a wonderful yesterday and today I'm making up for it...is it Friday yet ?????  I needed to keep busy but I didn't think this busy... ??????

Woke up, got out of bed and shook the cobb webs from my brain..had the strangest dream and then it was off to the washer...then I thought to myself...I don't remember having this many feet..???? YOU ASK ?  Well, truth be told my sockies I just put in the basket and waited till I got a load..and that I did..now the worst part, cause it's sure easy to dump in the washer, but pairing these babies..oy vey !!!

Me and my bright ideas sometimes come back to bite me. This time they'll come back to kick me ! With all these feets...Lordy they are gonna kick me up to the Moon !!!....yeah, I was just thinking I could make it easier....that was my first mistake among many...so I'll whine and whine some more till I'm done sitting on the chair pairing SOCKS !

Critters were better this morning and full of Gotcha...and Ms Reba just is ready to tell all...in fact I called my neighbor, Ms Betsy  and Ms Reba just kept on yapping the whole time I tried (notice I said, "tried) to talk..so that conversation went fast..Poor Betsy...I is sorry for the quick get away....

Tonight I'll watch Xfactor and also record Survivor and then be glad to get finished with this "Domestic Quandary" :) can ya tell I just love these treasured chores...now I don't mind Cookin' and don't mind Bakin'...but it's the clean up duty that goes along with it...you is never finished and you have to do the same thing all over again...DUH!

Hubby had to go to the Docs as he still isn't over what's ailing him...plus don't know yet about his MRI's...that will be soon I'm sure...I don't say much to him cause I've been in those situations and it just seems that everything goes wrong with you at one time..then you get a break and HELLO..it's back at ya...just hope he takes the time out for himself...

I hear my buzzer going off ..gave Zeke his meds and now have to get the Socks out of the Dryer...lucky me...but if you're in the area you are welcome to come join me.. more hands for all these feets are always welcomed.... :)

Back to work !   

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment