Thursday, December 1, 2011

Treading softly this Thursday

Treading softly this Thursday... guess I got myself a little spent on Wednesday night ..didn't sleep well..did the ole toss and turn and flip out of bed...woke up to a chilly morning and stayed in my night gown the whole dang day...can ya tell I was really enjoying my day..:)

Had me a Hot Cocoa and wrapped in a blankie the Critters and I watched the events of the bird feeders..those little tiny Chic a dees were bopping back and forth and of course Big Red (Mr Cardinellie I call him now) was enjoying his feast and chasing others away....

I did manage to get a couple of my projects done that I have to send out but most of the day I was just a Lazy Slug enjoying the couch with my Critters..and just contemplating..(a new course) of what I could manage to muster up...

Watched the X factor tonight to see who got the "Hit the road"..and poor Drew..she's a cute young girl with a different style voice ..took it very hard and so did Simon...WOW.. but sadly enough she broke down and cried..I felt bad for her ....So much for the X Factor.. I really am not liking how they handle this show...very difficult to take some one's hopes and dreams and crush them...letting them down is never easy..and because of how the judges themselves act makes it even more ...well I just don't care for it..

So tomorrow I sure hope I get a little oomph in my slide and get my "stuff" done...boy I could get really use to this ...LOL..

I'm tired from doing nothing...so that means I better get a good night sleep...

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment