Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Surprise on Tuesday

A Surprise on Tuesday....morning went well...even with Joe giving me a little bit of.."I'm not liking this" attitude...we got what we needed to get done..and that was the main thing....I got my coffee going and Critters all enjoyed their breakfast...of course I had the chase is on theme going...Abby and Zeke decided they were at the Indy 500...so look out jump up on the couch other wise you is gonna get knocked on your arse !

All my diapers and wee pads came in so it was put all that stuff up and YES, Diane more boxes..(my Diane can't stand all these boxes ) LOL...so I made sure I was gonna get them out of the house before Diane and Bob come on Thursday (which is trash day too) whoopie ....

I had a surprise visit from my friends Carol and Larry and they brought with them a Red Leaf Hibiscus...and what a beauty she is...I had to Google it to find out what in the world it will look like...They are sometime known as the Cranberry bush and another surprise is they also produce seeds (which if you can save them they produce more plants) that the Cardinals just love....

Speaking of Cardinals I had a pair at the feeder this morning and I watched them ...this time the young lad was able to feed and fly back up and let his lady have her feed too..so the new feeder is finally getting the Cardinals coming back...YEAH TEAM...

Tonight I watched the Biggest Loser...boy I'm tellin ya... I couldn't do all that brow beating and exercises...I'm amazed at Bonnie the 63 year old...God Bless you Bonnie you Rock !!

Here I am ready for bed and reading all my email and fixing my list I have to get done tomorrow without any excuses...Joe is doing a bit better ...again I have to take it as it comes ...and except what is gonna happen...of course I'll pray about it...as it's the only thing that helps me get through those tough times...

So, it's "Good Night, Sweetheart" and God Bless Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment