Saturday, November 5, 2011

Short Stopped on Saturday

Short Stopped on Saturday....felt like I was running bases this morning and it was just another brrrrrr morning...and tonight I'm gonna set my clocks back to catch that extra hour...just like an extra inning...Yeah Team !

Woke up at that unlawful hour...looked at the clock (staring me in the face) and saw 3:30am...what is with this..????? so I turned over (well almost as Joe is on my side) and pulled what cover I had left...(Critters tend to be hogs) and went back to sleep till 4:30am...got out of bed and I heard the pitter patter of feet behind me...Zeke, Abby and Joe..yeah he jumped out of bend and landed 4 feet..AMEN !  Reba slept in till about 6am...but out the door we all went...brrrrrr good thing Joe has his PJ's on...and we hurried up and back in ..Got the water bowls filled...heard Zeke do his morning ritual..gulp...gulp....gulp and the bowl was almost empty so I hurried back in and did a refill...then ran into the kitchen and put on that pot of coffee...

Next thing I knew phone rang and it was hubby...yeah we all had our breakfast together...and talked a bit about nothing and then did some gripping and we were then ready to start our work load...HA !

Hubby had to ask me how I made my Stew in the Crock Pot..so I went through that and then he made his shopping list out and off he went...me I whipped together my pan of Lasagna and plopped that in the oven..and boy that was feeling great as like I said.."Chilly here and the house feels damp"...so that oven made the house feel great...Wanted to make a batch of cookies but I'll do that tomorrow...Make them oatmeal,raisin,walnut, chocolate chippers..yeah and freeze them too...as I could devour all if I was let loose...hahahaha

Car is home and it feels good but I didn't go anywhere...need to stop at the mailbox and check and see if I have any more surprises...Did water my plants but did it later in the day...Knockout Roses are holding ok since the transplant...boy that sounds like they had surgery hahaha...

Diane and Bob called to let me know they were heading out to see if they could find that piece for my dresser..sure hope so...and Diane always ask if I need anything...boy if and when her house sells I'm surely gonna miss them two....

OH, a pair of Cardinals came to the bird feeder today ..but very nervous with the way the bar moves when they land on it...sure hoping they get their footing as I watched them in the tree...the wind was blowing and they were perched on the branch...felt like going out and saying, "Hey, you two...you can balance pretty good with the wind....just make like it's wind blowing..the food is mighty good and plenty...come get it "  .. yeah I know I'm a little goofy..but sure do miss those gorgeous birds..

Watched really a little of this and that on tv...and I should have gotten up and made them cookies...but I was snuggled up with Joe and Reba...so that made up for it...

Now we're ready to hit the sack and bundle up again...Oh I did turn the clocks back already cause I know me..once I get in bed I'm down for the count...

Got the Critters meds all straightened out today along with mine..called CVS here and boy that one gal I speak with is sharp.. I asked her to please see if she could get that mess cleared up that happened before I left Pa and she did...well, I'm praying she did...we went through all and how many refills were ..so I'm good till I leave ..from what she tells me...woo hoo...

So, it's off to slumber land for me and on to my next daily Adventure...and you know it can be almost anything...no doubt about it !

God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment