Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's a bright Sunday morning

It's a bright Sunday morning..started my day with gathering of the "pills" that keeps me and Zeke going..yeah with out them ..well, don't even want to think where I'd be...I know I wouldn't be alone...might be even on the crowded side ...hahahaha...well as long as no one has any sales going..like for UP TOWN !!!!

Today I need to get my act together..I've been procrastinating ..which really isn't like me...lately I guess I'm not like myself or is it "Not liking myself" DUH ...what ever, it's heading into Christmas time and I should be happy...

Don't know if I ever said this..without going back through the many pages I've written..but I'm one of those that gets the "Blues" on holidays...mainly cause I'm missing family and I guess a lot of reflection of when I was a child..the hard times we went through....how all of us struggled to keep it together.

One of these days I'll have to write my bio...it's rather unique in many ways but I'll tell ya this..it's interesting and sometimes, myself that is, I'm even amazed. Shaking my head and smiling here...yes, it is amazing !

Sorting through my "Boxes" with Christmas stuff and wanting to get it all together....I'm kind of excited as I really like the pretty lights..it makes a home a home..and perhaps a little hint of Evergreen..ah yes that does make it feel like a real tree....but I do like them artificial ones cause "No Mess"....and I ain't a gonna do the tinsel....boy those are memories of my Sister Alice..who had to have tinsel and counted each strand to make sure we didn't put on too much.. each strand (notice I'm saying "Each Strand") had to be hung perfectly.....OMG those were nightmare times with Sister...

In fact as I'm laughing here.. my Sister Alice when she'd wrap packages they had to match..ribbon...bow ...paper..you got it and even if she had some kind of jingle thing or flower thing on the package.....she'd take her time and the seems and corners had to be Perfect too....Eeeee gads...it was awful times with her hawking over ya...Practice never made perfect for me..maybe that's why I hate wrapping packages....hahaha

Most of today is gonna be more about getting my files in order for my Doctor visit on Tuesday..the Cardio (famous) Doc...the one if I cancelled this appointment I couldn't get to see him till June 2012  hahaha...this ought to be good ...

I've made my shopping list out for tomorrow as I have to head to Wally World and pick up some goodies and some stuff for my Feathered Friends...even for my plants ..which seems to be increasing as I type... :)

So it's on with the show today..no Vulchers...but plenty of Squirrels doing their thing and a few birds flying in for a quick snack....soon dear Cardinals your feeder will be up... yes, I got everything in to have another feeder just for those finicky Cardinals..and who ever else drops by....toodles...

God Bless.......

No comments:

Post a Comment