Monday, November 28, 2011

A Wally World Visit on Monday

A Wally World Visit on Monday...whoopie.. I got away and while I was on my outing to Wally World...Diane and Bob came over and put up the new ceiling fan in the carport plus took back with them the Bird Feeder (just for you Mr and Mrs Cardinals) so they could get everything needed to get that baby up and working...

So while I was doing my grocery shopping I picked up the special seeds for those finicky birds...they better whistle a happy tune once I get everything up and running....:)

The store was crowded even though I got their early and bad thing was I was hungry..(big mistake) but I was good ..only bought what was on the list..no extra goodies..if I want a goodie I'm gonna have to make it..this way I'll have to get off my duff and make it...LOL  but tomorrow I'm gonna hop on in to Winn Dixie..(yes, my other favorite haunt) and pick up some of the Good Ole Egg Nog...omg..they make a good brew. 

Will fill up my car with gas too as other wise those extra points on the "new" system will expire... I should be getting gas with a price off of 30cents per gallon according to my card and register tape...

Going to go to a special meeting this afternoon..as it seems here the board is doing some rather dumb things...and We The PEOPLE..are not happy campers..so maybe if we get that point across..they'll listen ??????  I'm not crazy about these so called HOA's.. so we shall see...we shall see...

Oops gots to go ..it's that time for the meeting to begin...wonder if I'll need some ear plugs..cause I think this time it's gonna get a little loud...be back soon....

Meeting went rather well..the people here got their point across and hopefully the board will listen.. I had to do my little thing and just put it out there that we the people voted this board in because they pledged to "protect" this community...instead they are letting this General Manage dictate what they should do...They, the board should take heed and listen to the community cause all it's gonna do if they don't is make a hostile community and the only recourse that community has is to have 2/3rds vote to over turn the board..These issues are serious to keep us a float in these times where the economy is not getting any better...Cut corners and make smart decisions !

It's almost like Citizen Kane...goodness...but it was a good meeting no one really lost their cool and I'm sure the point was made "Loud and Clear" ..Now what's next is to see how this board goes with this budget meeting...

Ok, now I'm all tuckered in and gonna get my snuggles on and get cozy and see what's on the tube for tonight..then make a Hot Chocolate cause it's a bit nippy in the air...temp right now is 58 and it's gonna get a little chilly the next few nights and morning...brrrrrrr..

Tomorrow is Cardio Doc..this ought to be good !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment