Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sliding in on Thursday here

Sliding in on Thursday here...and I do mean sliding..was up since 4am and started my last load of laundry....and glad I did cause the rain came down quick and hard just after day break....Thank goodness we could use it and it was over before I could say, "Jack Be Quick".

Bob came over to fix my carport ceiling fan..the only speed she'd run on was fast...and when I turned it on I had this strange thought...Uh oh this baby could lift the roof...now you all know how things can and do happen to me..so I quickly shut er' down...and called "Bob"... he is great on fixin' and the nice thing also is he cleans up his mess...I'm sure gonna miss him and Diane when they sell their house...

Finished up all the Critter food ..putting up in the freezer only thing is next week I'll have to walk them rice fields again ..hahahaha.. but my critters really like their veggies so it's worth the pain in the butt.. I mean dragging out the rice cooker  :)  Gawd I love gadgets...!!!!

Today I'm gonna get my spare bedroom put up..I mean right now she's the storage bin...I miss my big rooms with all the closet space but I'll improvise...and gots to have my boxes...even though it curls Diane's hair :)

Tonight is again X factor and who is going to be put out to pasture..and yes this morning as I did laundry I watched Survivor...can't miss that...made my day a little weird...cause on commericals it's talking about Wednesday .

Just got a fax in from the Doc in town on Abby..so I'll send that up to Saul (Abby's vet) and he'll give me a call later on .  I feel better knowing she's doing ok with this Dermaxx med as it can cause liver problems... but lets face it what can't .. I mean all the meds we take can cause something...

Oh I found a recipe for Cinnamon Buns..(just what we needed) that is made like in a square pan and you cut them in squares...and it's a throw together soft dough that you don't have to knead...and...... I'm gonna make them on Saturday...then post the recipe...so be ware..Saturday is gonna be a Goodie Day :)

Another thing I forgot to mention... My purple leaf hibiscus bloomed last night and when I saw it...I forgot to take a dang picture..but the flower was purple with a mist of pink..and now when I opened the door in the carport the flower was closing...but I looked and I've got lots of blooms coming so I'm gonna get a picture..(believe me I am)...

Just finished dinner..made an Italian specialty.. sausage, peppers onions and potatoes...and it was on real Italian bread..yeppers I brought it down with me...cause here in Sunny Florida the so called Italian bread is like gummy bear stuff..and when I asked the baker he said, "Lady, don't you know where you are">?....HUH?????  "You is in the land of people that wear choppers"...HUH?????  Choppers, isn't that something you ride ????? LOL  we call it Harley's...LOL  any way that was this wise arse answer..but the trouble was...HE WAS RIGHT...Bread (Italian bread that is) is like gummy...even the Cuban bread is too...oy !!!!

So I packed me up some bread and froze it..then toasted it and it was delish..now it's lean back on the couch and watch the X factor...and most likely I'll fall asleep..happens all the time...

Looking forward to tomorrow..perhaps I'll have another good day with more adventures around the bend...

God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment