Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Fingers did the Walking on Tuesday :)

My Fingers did the Walking on Tuesday :)  yes, I walked all the way to Lowe's..had to buy a indoor/outdoor ceiling fan...as Diane and Bob went out looking for me..even though they went to Lowe's there was none available..so me gets out my trusty Laptop and zipped right on through..placed my order and Wham, Bam, Thankya M'am... now I have to go out tomorrow morning..(that's the glitch) and pick it up cause..(they are really picky about this) you have to show your ID and Credit Card or who ever is able to use your Credit Card ...now I ain't a gonna complain cause I'm sure they've gotten stuck or someone got ripped off...but I sure was hoping it wasn't gonna have to be ME LOL..

I need another outing any way ..I've become a bit of a recluse ..not that there's anything wrong with it if it's winter and that nasty ole white stuff is down on the ground...but I'm here in sunny Florida ..so I need to get out and smell the roses..before they lay over my head ....hahaha

Morning I actually overslept..(write this day down in history) ..Why?.. well I'm gonna tell ya... I woke up at 3am ..my knees were bother the crap out of me and I got up and staggered around the room ..(my way of settling them down) and then laid back down...(there's where I goofed) and into a deep sleep I went...Me and Ms Reba...next thing I know is Zeke breathing in my face and I looked up and over at those RED LIGHTS GLOWING NUMBERS and it said, "6:20am"....Holy Banana...I jumped up and made a mad dash to the kitchen .. I'd overslept Zeke's meds...open that packet and popped it right in his choppers....yep...then opened up my blinds and it was daylight already...OMG !..

Don't ya just love it when you do things like that ?   I mean I looked frantic..and I'm sure I was.. my brain wasn't in the right mode either and another Whopper...NO COFFEE ...OMG..another shocker..had to put on that pot of coffee....I could hear the music in my head going...The Race Is On..LOL

Watered all my plants and roses...things are starting to shape up and in 29 days the hubby will be here too..alright maybe then I can catch some what of a break..WRONG...Hubby called just as I was thinking that and gave me the news from the Doc this morning...(WAKE UP ZEEE IT'S ALL A DREAM)... His knee is not good..and he's gonna start with trying injections of SILICONE first and if that don't help next is SURGERY to remove the broken cartilage..OK, so now the next part was...He needs to wear a Knee Brace and use his cane..then next... I'm not sure I even remember next .

Tonight I watch the X Factor and recorded The Biggest Loser to catch that sometime tomorrow...and of course I switched over to watch the finale of Dancin' with the Stars..OMG..it was one of those nights..everything on together ....and I even had time to try a "new" quick fix meals..one of those that comes in the bag..Bertolli's Tuscan Beef with yellow potatoes and I had to tweak it.. added a 1/2 cup green peas...it was really good for one of those type meals and I have another meal left for another night..but I put that in the freezer.. yes, I would say "they ain't bad when don't really wanna cook".

Now I'm planning my morning for tomorrow as I have to go and pick up that ceiling fan and Diane said, "If you want me to go"..which I had to laugh cause I know she just wants to get out of the house..hahahaha and she's good company...always finds them bargains..

So with that I'll twitch my nose and have thing all put away and finished...then off to bed for another Adventure of some kind...Oh, did you ask "how was Sadie">?....well she popped out a few more flowers tonight..and I asked her nicely, "Can you hold them till tomorrow "..hahahaha

Good night all and God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment