Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Fantabulus Tuesday !

A Fantabulus Tuesday !... I know it's one of those words that makes you feel good...and feeling good was what I was feeling today... Started off with sleeping in till almost 5:30am..(now that's late for me) and then getting everything ready to take Abby to the Doc...She had to have a blood test done while taking Dermaxx for her hips...Doc was pleased with Abby..cause she's a sweetheart and I mean she can wiggle right into your heart....and she loved the Doc's office cause...as we walk in all the food is stored in the corner..and her nose (being she is called Hoover) picked up on it right away...as far as she was concerned she was sent to "Heaven".

I even got her to walk up the ramp I bought at Petsmart...a little nervous at first but as soon as she got the idea she became a Circus Act...Here comes Abby !!!...up and down she went and wiggled the whole time..and was waiting for a treat....but that came later..:)

Got home and got ready for my visit from Jane (part of the fighting duo) and she and I enjoyed a great lunch... I made Carbonara...and boy our lips were smackin and I bet so were our hips...Got a call also from Nan and Lizzie and they were on their way to stop and visit...boy this was my lucky day...

The Sistahs showed up and when they gave me a hug ...it felt Fantabulus!... I sure was in need of one and with those I care and share so much... and guess what..NO ONE took PICTURES...our mouths were going and we just enjoyed it so much...Yes, I miss everyone and I wish I could go to the GTG but I'm not able...and where everyone parks I can't get in with my Critters..shame it is...but like I said... "My driveway has plug ins.. plus my kitchen always has something good going on "...

Jane just left as she and I fell out on the couches..something we are use to doing from the good ole days of dog shows...she on one couch and me on the other...hahahaha..ah but before that I made a Blackberry Cobbler and she brought the ice cream..ouch...glad that doesn't happen to often...but we were filled to the brim..LOL...

Now I'm ready for my big bed and my Critters are in and waiting on me...they won't have to wait too long...cause my eye lids are heavy...

So I'll say my prayers and Thank the Good Lord for a wonderful day and my memories of my Joe..yes, I feel his presence...I know he's in my heart..this time just a little tear fell...and then I smiled....

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment