Thursday, July 28, 2011

Treading through a Thursday

Treading through a Thursday.. Zeke is tolerating his food and still looks for more.. Hey, I don't blame him..however, I need an apron with a note pad..cause I feel like the waitress..serving and serving and serving.. He looks up at me and I can read his express.."Is that all there is "..?   Well, soon we'll be upping his amount again.. next it will be a half a cup.. wow..it's gonna get better just you wait and see !

I'm hoping this week moves quickly that we can get on with his testing..Zeke doesn't seem to be having a problem with laying down on the job. Yesterday he and Medusa (the mean asp parrot, finger bitter, lady hater) got into a disagreement.. I hear those two going at it as I walk in the room..

Low and behold..Zeke had got his nose up to her cage and Medusa is full wing spread and rolling her head from side to side and growling.. "WHAT" ?   Those two were really arguing.. Am I really seeing this..oh yeah I am.. I wished I have my camera.. I would have loved to have put that up on here.. A Parrot going after a Rottie..Now that's some kind of mean asp parrot..hmmm just a thought.. now I know where the term came..."Bird Brain"...

I mean to tell you Zeke had his hackles up and he was meaning business..but I did worry cause his nose was up to that cage and her mean as beak was trying to bite him.. "Medusa, if you had gotten him, I think he would have broken your cage and ate you " !!!  I have to say..."I had to bust out laughing".. and those two ignored me..and were saying some mean words... Abby walked by and looked at the two.. and I think I heard her say, "Now don't this beat watching TV"...Abby you is so right..!... I think Zeke is feeling better..perhaps he'd like Parrot under glass :)..oh that's awful..

My Joe had a little seizure this morning.. he fell over Abby and I think it shook him that he went into a mild seizure..I picked him up an held him and he came right out of it...I get worried with Joe as he also has a bad heart..thinking things over ..Me, Joe and maybe Zeke are in the heart category..goodness  but we are all doing pretty good... All in the course of the day things just seem to happen...

Now I have not a clue what the rest of my day is gonna be like ...but I do know I have to cook up more veggies...Ha !  Where's my coffee.. I need a big cup and I need to start making my list again.. What ever happen to Retirement ???


Good news (I'm not always about bad things ) I hear the house in Florida is coming along, sure hoping Betsy takes some pictures..or other wise I'll have to wait till I get there..but I did hear Diane didn't kill my flowers..That's a good thing !...and they are blooming..figures I'm here and they are showing off...

Gonna have a meatloaf in the crock pot and put some baking potatoes in the other...Hey, try it .. it really works and no heat in the kitchen...Zap some veggies in the microwave and dinner will be done...

Watched America's Got Talent and also Big Brother...it's getting more and more interesting oh and I did vote on AGT..had too...now I sure wish they'd change these timings of these shows cause they are all running together..

Ok, the day looks not too bad and I have some good music playing and it's on to the next adventure is La La land..:)...Have a great one all of you and remember..Keep it all positive and add a little laughter and all things will work out...

Soap Opera Zeee... LOL   God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment