Monday, July 4, 2011

Ba Da Bing Ba Da Boom and it's Monday the 4th of JULY

Ba da Bing, Ba da Boom and it's Monday the 4th of July  !...Gawd after Sunday with John and then the trial and Ashton and Biaz ...WOW   It was a lot to handle..Could not believe my eyes and even my ears...

Ali, you're right it was fireworks for me too...and here it's the fourth of July...Holy Cow...but I must say, "Linda, the prosecutor sure did a Wham Bam Thank Ya Ma'am.."   I had to smile at her summation of ..."A Liar, calling all the others liars"..She sure does the finish line complete..

Hubby and I after all that had to get off our duffs and start to do the hustle..I mean we were really dragging our feet as we were so engulfed in this trial..mainly I think because we have that feeling so deep in our hearts for Caylee...Her justice must be served...I do know that those Anthonys, no matter what the out come is..their lives will never be the same...

Back to the rig..Hubby got up the energy..and the Snail (ME) followed behind reluctantly ...we got a lot done  and don't even remember how we did it..but came out with empty hands...a little gritty...

Tomorrow I have to make up a small batch of critter food for at least a couple of weeks worth..and then hubby will take the rugs (throw rugs) up to the laundromat while I do the laundry from the house here...

My check list is getting a little smaller but some how I keep adding more things for it...OUCH...I made sure I called the phone and Internet company to shut off and also did Directv too..so that's taken care of and then it will be a fast go through the rooms and see what needs to be done...GAWD I hope not much..

We'll head out on the highway on Thursday after we put all the trash out..and I'm sure we'll have a lot..well I know at least a weeks worth and then some..
I'm getting the excited rush and can't wait till I hit the open road..

Hubby has his laptop so I'll be able to log on and post a little...which will be good cause I sure do miss at least saying HI to all of you...and maybe giving you a few good chuckles...cause ya know I always have something strange happening...even if it's just the HUBBY himself...HA !

Now I'm ready to hit the sack...may have to move a few feets but I'm making my way in cause it will be up in the morning and off to the races...

Good Night All ... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment