Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday, We did it our way !

Saturday, we did it our way !  Hubby was tired so we decided to just take a day for ourselves. As usual the Critters have their routine and I'm well trained.. I followed their whims and yes, hubby slept in . Well almost in..in fact he heard me do a YELL..Couldn't help myself. Hubby took care of the critters last night for their last outing and he put Reba and Joe in their diapers ..so he thought. (you figuring out the yell yet ????)  I got up and let all out and realized as I walked up towards the kitchen..Reba's diaper was laying on the floor...OH NO !!!!  I went back to the bedroom where Reba was sleeping... YOU GOT IT>>or better yet....I GOT IT ...

Now those that are not critter folks will be turning their eye balls inside out...but for those that are critter folks will understand.... Reba is an ole lady who has a problem...(why she wears diapers) and when she sleeps she has no control...so hence the bed linens were stripped and lots of wash had to be done...No use screaming, jumping up and down or wanting to choke someone...it's chit that happens so get over it or...take the pipe  ..wind pipe that is...

That started my morning and I just thought if this is the worst it's gonna be...I can handle it...let's just move on...So we did and that was it...Hubby made a trip up to the Laundromat as doing this at home would have taken most the day...IN those big machines lots get done and so it takes maybe one hour or better so be it...

When he got back we headed over to get the Motor home and then off to get "the Mabeline" filled and back home to park her and open up the slides and turn on the frig and run the vacuum through to clean her up....for the rest of the day Hubby and I watched movies and chatted...had a great lunch and took a nap...Now isn't that what it's all about ????

Later in the evening we had discussed all that was going to be loaded up...got the Critter food in...and even filled the empty bins for Critter food ..next will be tomorrow's event...which will be the freezer put in...as frig is getting colder some time later on I'll start emptying my frig to put in..

Trash is beginning to build so that means lots to go out...Poor trash men...gonna be some heavy lifting... and  we have to visit habitat as I have a few things to go there too.. We are moving at a slow pace but at least we won't be exhausted..(not yet).

Have to say it was neat driving the rig as it's been awhile since I have..She sure has been a great rig ...one that I feel comfy with ..We've weathered some storms too...but soon we'll be on the road again .

Tomorrow we will be going to lunch with John (of John and Jane duo) which should be nice..going to a buffet and then back home to get on with the rest of our packing.

Our  lists are going and we're re checking as we get through . Weather has been warm and the hummers are busy watching too..they come to the feeder and then fly up near by us to see what we're about..I'll make another batch of food for them and then on Thursday I'll take it down.. that will sadden me...as they've been really enjoying their nectar.

Now I'm tired and have a nice clean bed..(thanks hubby) and ready to crawl under the sheets...then it's off to the races in the morning...

Good Night all and God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment