Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh boy it's Thursday and it's June...GAWD !

Oh boy it's Thursday and it's June...GAWD !  Wait till I tell ya my tale of Woe..ya not gonna believe it..but if ya know me well, ya will :)...

First off my computer went kaput !  Yeppers, it done got the crud !!! I had a few days of dealing with "Corruption"...almost lookin for a bail bondsman  HA!..Felt like I was taken over by a gang of "What Notters"...You're thinking ????? What???? Nah, OH YEAH !

I thought I was gonna have to go to the vault and bring out the bucks for a new puter...but I persisted and insisted and dealing with another world becomes rather interesting...well, maybe testing your ability to like others ?

Finally got the ole (puter) gal up and running...a little bumpy at times but she's getting better as I stumble though the keyboard...and pray each time I click enter..."hope she makes it", I whisper softly.

Now for my next adventure..."then new vacuum cleaner"  I think I posted ( not looking at my notes) that Diane got me another vacuum cleaner as I was having difficulty with my foot and using my trusty "oreck" ..it was like a tug of war.. I got the job done but puffing away and complaining...(like I never do)

She picked me up a Bisell light weight and I thought I was in 7th heaven...really moved smoothly and I zipped around singing (yeah, that will be the day)...So I whipped out the vac and I was ready to clean the house and as I was flying along I smelt something...(wasn't me) and it got a little more intense as I proceeded... all of a sudden I got that strong whiff of rubber burning ..yep, it was the vac...she was smokin' and I  couldn't find the switch to turn it off so I yanked the long cord out of the wall and picked it up and made a dash for the door and opened it and out  WE went ...Me and the smokin vac...HOLY CHIT !   My new vac, done gone...but then I shook my head and said,  "it could have been me and the critters, damn"...

I turned the Vac over to check it out and see what in the world cause this...nothing that I could see cept the wheel done had a MELT DOWN...OMG!
I went back in the house and looked at the carpet... I have track marks from the burning wheel....

YES, I couldn't believe it...but it happened...Thank goodness nothing else caught on fire cause I'm in a double wide....LIKE HELLO.. these are like match boxes...WHOOF.

After I got my head together and sat on the step .. I just had to shake my head...lots of What if's come about...but then again I thank my lucky star or Guardian Angel...(I must really keep them busy)... The thought of now going back to Walmart kind of had me.

I  hear a voice...????? not mine, but some man at my screen door...WHO ARE YOU?... He explains he's from such and such and bringing me my device to test my Oxygen in my lungs..via my Doc's orders...HA !  Does that include smoking rubber ?????   I did a quick look at what he had to give me and I thought ... NOW ????  Oh yeah why not ....

He gives me this device and it's to go on my finger while I'm sleeping and the monitor will keep track of my intake...WONDERFUL... Has to be done tonight ??? YEP !   Okie Dokie...He leaves...

I put the Vac in the box and bring in my "new toy" for tonight and then go sit in my chair and attempt to relax while looking at the track marks on the floor . Let me attempt to watch my humming birds and take a rest .. I have a couple of hours before feeding my critters...

So I sit in my chair...get cozy and watch those hummers come up and get their little sips and buzzzzzz away...as I'm doing it I soon see those lizards..you know those cutie things that you see on those commercials for Insurance...

Well I become glued to them ...watching them run up and down the trellis and into my hanging plants and watch them go from one side to the other...Wow, there are a few ..looks like a race...all of a sudden I see two popping their chests and then that throat thing comes out ..in and out ..in and out.. OMG.. they jump at each other and bite and hang on as they free fall down... WHAT ?  I can't believe my eyes.. here they come again... attack under way and another LEAP  ya got to be kidding... now I know where the term "Leaping Lizards" come from... Them suckers fight to the finish...I'm not gonna look ..OH NO...Down they go... I even get up from my chair...Where are they ?  ...

Can I even rest ...NOT...I just can't believe I witness this...wait WHAT'S NEXT... Well, I've had to type this over a couple of time cause guess what .. I clicked published and it went into puter space cause it didn't publish... HA....

So now I'm tired and I have more to tell so ya gonna have to tune in to read what happened next...and TRUST ME...it does get better..!

Good Night and don't let them Lizards Bite....YUCKO

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still kickin, even if it is the vacuum out the door! LOL I was worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, somehow you turn all those woes into laughs, the way you describe them. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

    ReplyDelete